LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

The Cowboys are a mess on defense

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PiratePete:
I never said the Niners defense was good or great in this thread. I simply stated that they would be a top 10 D with a 7th ranked offense. The Niners ranked 13th in defense which is above average. In most of the free world however above avg is considered good.

The problem with Niner fans posting in the "How good is the 49ers defense thread"is if we arent the 1994 Niners then we suck. We have spoiled fans who have lofty unreasonable expectations.

With how s**tty our offense has been I am shocked that the Niners defense was able to finish with the 13th ranked unit. Which is why I couldnt understand how one could say we were a mess on D.

You bring up some good points but they are purely speculation. The only facts are that Dallas was awful last year and until proven otherwise on the field they will be widely considered a mess.

KRS - DENIAL keeps speculation the would be could be's whereas real knowedgable fans base arguments on factual data. Hell if we were like that then because we got a new good offensive coach and OC we are not in the bottom of the league in offense magically anymore. HAHAHAHAH
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Pete, you've been here all of 15 minutes compared to some of us. You have missed out on the discussions, debates and threads proclaiming these players to be the second coming of 49er greats of yesteryear. Stick around through the season, frequent the forums on a regular basis and you'll start to understand.

And just because Pete hasnt been here doesnt discredit the fact that he is correct in pointing out that you cant stick to the topic you keep diverting from......gee wonder why....DE NILE isnt only a river in egypt. MAys may be good and Keith was pretty decent. Only a few webzoners overrated some of the people on your list like most fans do as im sure you have before.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Didn't read. LOL.

Oh well you can keep on and thinking and believing what you want, it doesn't make you right. I'll just be over here making snow angels.

Its ok you cant handle the truth....and by the way children make snow angels...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Im still laughing at the level of denial. Try seeking professional help, just a concerned niner fan
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Its ok you cant handle the truth....and by the way children make snow angels...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Im still laughing at the level of denial. Try seeking professional help, just a concerned niner fan

I love the guys on NFL Live...they are too funny. Everytime they go over quick hits they yell "QUICK HITS!" or Twitter time.

Speaking of Quick hits...TODAY they said this in regards to a dallas fan who asked about their division chances and sb chances.....

Unlike some disillusioned niner fan that loves Dallas and thinks their D which is a "Mess" (31st) could be as good as the niners D.......Most knowedable fans, even Dallas, and analysts actually laugh and MAKE FUN of their D. They have NEVER done that concerning the niners D for a reason....because its solid....not very good or great but solid. I guess when you have a good DL good lb's and an average secondary thats what a top 15 ranking does for you.

AND I QUOTE HERE EDWARDS "COWBOYS....YOU BETTER PLAY BETTER ON DEFENSE. YOU GAVE UP 436 POINTS.....YOU'RE SAYING THAT'S BAD????? THATS NOT GOOD...IT AINT GREAT....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"

im just so very glad they never clown the niners D...maybe because our D isnt a joke.

Anyways...i love nfl live...don't you? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
been sippin on grandpa's old cough medicine??
corny post
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
corny post

I love the guys on NFL Live...they are too funny. Everytime they go over quick hits they yell "QUICK HITS!" or Twitter time.

Speaking of Quick hits...TODAY they said this in regards to a dallas fan who asked about their division chances and sb chances.....

Unlike some disillusioned niner fan that loves Dallas and thinks their D which is a "Mess" (31st) could be as good as the niners D.......Most knowedable fans, even Dallas, and analysts actually laugh and MAKE FUN of their D. They have NEVER done that concerning the niners D for a reason....because its solid....not very good or great but solid. I guess when you have a good DL good lb's and an average secondary thats what a top 15 ranking does for you.

AND I QUOTE HERE EDWARDS "COWBOYS....YOU BETTER PLAY BETTER ON DEFENSE. YOU GAVE UP 436 POINTS.....YOU'RE SAYING THAT'S BAD????? THATS NOT GOOD...IT AINT GREAT....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"

im just so very glad they never clown the niners D...maybe because our D isnt a joke.

drunk?

FYI this season we are losing franklin, manny lawson, have 2 safeities and 2 corners that cant cover, and have to learn a new defense in a little over a month.

our defense will have it rough

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Ajanke:

ISpeaking of Quick hits...TODAY they said this in regards to a dallas fan who asked about their division chances and sb chances.....

drunk?

FYI this season we are losing franklin, manny lawson, have 2 safeities and 2 corners that cant cover, and have to learn a new defense in a little over a month.

our defense will have it rough

Completely sober.....are you smoking? Our d will have it rough but our d has always been in the top half of the nfl the past few years and is so much better than dallas d. Read the post again and comprehend. The nfl live people were clowning the cowboys d and they have NEVER done that to the niners d for a reason. Welcome to the desert of the real neo
Share 49ersWebzone