There are 291 users in the forums

NFL players you'd like to see win a ring

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Alex Smith

Seriously though, T.O,

And the other 52 guys on the 49ers roster.
Frank Gore.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
Among non-49ers: Chris Johnson, Tim Tebow, LaDanian Tomlinson or Terrell Owens.

Tim Tebow?

Is there something wrong with wanting Tim Tebow to get himself a ring eventually? (Assuming he's not playing the 49ers). I have major respect for the kid as a person. Stand-up guy and I hope he becomes very successful in this league.

He just hasn't done anything on the pro level to earn one.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The entire starting lineup and the reserves of the 2011-2012 San Francisco 49ers.

Originally posted by fropwns:
The entire starting lineup and the reserves of the 2011-2012 San Francisco 49ers.

Word.
shane falco when we sign replacement players

Tim Tebow?

Is there something wrong with wanting Tim Tebow to get himself a ring eventually? (Assuming he's not playing the 49ers). I have major respect for the kid as a person. Stand-up guy and I hope he becomes very successful in this league.

Exactly, and that's what this question is all about -- who you want to earn a ring. It doesn't ask, "What proven NFL players do you want to see get a ring?".. Tebow's a very likeable player and I hope he is successful to the point where he gets himself a ring one day.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 11, 2011 at 22:39:32 ]

Tim Tebow?

Exactly, and that's what this question is all about -- who you want to earn a ring. It doesn't ask, "What proven NFL players do you want to see get a ring?".. Tebow's a very likeable player and I hope he is successful to the point where he gets himself a ring one day.

If he plays horribly in the NFL would you still like to see him get one?
LDT. Mike Vick. McNabb.

Tim Tebow?

If he plays horribly in the NFL would you still like to see him get one?

I think you're misunderstanding me. I want him to be successful to the point where he gets a ring. Meaning, I hope he becomes a good enough player to do so. When I read the topic title of who "you'd like to see win a ring", I believe that means "earn a ring."

I do think Tebow is a rare individual, a guy you really want to pull for. You may not know if he'll get it done in the end, but you hope.

Sure, I'd be happy for him if he wound up getting a ring as a back-up if that's all he ever amount to, but that's not my hope. I want him to be "the guy" that "wins" that ring.

Hope that's cleared up now.

Tko, Gore, Smith...Alex Smith
Steven Jackson.....even though hes a LAMB.....he is hands down a beast and really deserves one.......just on a different team.
Colin Kaepernick

Andre Johnson
Michael Vick and DeSean Jackson
Chris Johsnon
vick
Share 49ersWebzone