LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

NFL players you'd like to see win a ring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ochocinco!
It will be a shame if a talent like Willis goes his whole career without a ring.
TE Tony Gonzalez
Kory Sheets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Kory Sheets

I'd say Suh or Desean Jackson
my 3 I wanna see win a ring, and yes they are 49ers, but not who u would expect.

TKO
Gore
Justin Smith

All 3 deserve it, now not saying I want any of them gone, because they are key vets to this team.

TKO has been solid for yrs but always stuck on poor teams, same as Justin Smith.

And Gore has gone through a lot, Deaths in the family, knee injuries, being told he wouldn't make it in the NFL, and well he proved them all wrong. And thats why I want him and the above 2 to get rings.

Of course Willis and Vernon should, but that comes later, their young and have plenty of time.
Every single player on the niners roster nest year.
Honestly, Frank Gore. If there's anybody in the league that deserves one, it's Frank.
Alex Smith
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Honestly, Frank Gore. If there's anybody in the league that deserves one, it's Frank.

Yeah I agree with you. I don't think that I've ever perceived someone with as much passion for the game as Gore.

Among non-49ers, I would like to see Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson win one. I'm a fan of both WRs and I like watching them play. I also feel that they're good ambassadors to the NFL.

-9fA

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Among non-49ers: Chris Johnson, Tim Tebow, LaDanian Tomlinson or Terrell Owens.

Tim Tebow?

Is there something wrong with wanting Tim Tebow to get himself a ring eventually? (Assuming he's not playing the 49ers). I have major respect for the kid as a person. Stand-up guy and I hope he becomes very successful in this league.
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
Among non-49ers: Chris Johnson, Tim Tebow, LaDanian Tomlinson or Terrell Owens.

Tim Tebow?

Is there something wrong with wanting Tim Tebow to get himself a ring eventually? (Assuming he's not playing the 49ers). I have major respect for the kid as a person. Stand-up guy and I hope he becomes very successful in this league.

I hope he's a bust. I don't like preachy religious people.
TO, LT, Gore, Tony Gonzalez, Brian Westbrook, Takeo Spikes, Brian Urlacher, Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins, etc

Too many to name
Share 49ersWebzone