Third, that band sucks.

this.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
First off, Elway can't do a damn thing.

Second, he is a douche.

Third, that band sucks.

I think Elway doing that boosted their popularity, I bet almost a hundred people know who they are now.

Second, he is a douche.

Third, that band sucks.

They ain't that bad. Just a local punk band from a local high school that the kids probably like to listen to.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Janitor:
No way he would win. You can't copyright a name like that, at least not that I'm aware of.

That would be like Will Smith suing for someone with the band name "Smith" .. John isn't going to get his wish, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Haha. What about if a band named themselves "Streisand?" In that case I think Barbara might have a case.
Originally posted by BobS:

Second, he is a douche.

Third, that band sucks.

I think Elway doing that boosted their popularity, I bet almost a hundred people know who they are now.

THIS
I'm so happy to see Elway slowing screwing up the Broncos. He's going to dig them into a huge hole. Them getting rid of Shanahan is similar to our getting rid of Mooch. I have a feeling they're heading straight to Skid Row.

I have a lot of friends that are huge Broncos fans and they've been giving my crap for years. This should be fun to watch.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Second, he is a douche.

Third, that band sucks.

They ain't that bad. Just a local punk band from a local high school that the kids probably like to listen to.

and are now known nationwide.

Now that's punk rock.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
No way he would win. You can't copyright a name like that, at least not that I'm aware of.

That would be like Will Smith suing for someone with the band name "Smith" .. John isn't going to get his wish, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Haha. What about if a band named themselves "Streisand?" In that case I think Barbara might have a case.

She should feel honored if they did.

Of course the point being in all this that, no matter how "unique" a last name may be, you can't copyright it in itself. If the band, like this Elway one, has no music pertaining to anything whatsoever to do with the person who we recognize the name by, well, tough!
Originally posted by strickac:
I'm so happy to see Elway slowing screwing up the Broncos. He's going to dig them into a huge hole. Them getting rid of Shanahan is similar to our getting rid of Mooch. I have a feeling they're heading straight to Skid Row.

I have a lot of friends that are huge Broncos fans and they've been giving my crap for years. This should be fun to watch.

Bronco fans giving 49er fans crap? LOL
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

...all through college I heard it from them. I didn't hear a peep last season and it was wonderful. I just love the fact that our teams are going in opposite directions and their beloved King Elway is going to be a big part of their fall.

...all through college I heard it from them. I didn't hear a peep last season and it was wonderful. I just love the fact that our teams are going in opposite directions and their beloved King Elway is going to be a big part of their fall.

I would love it if a Bronco fan tried to give me s**t.

I would just be like 55-10 dude.
nuff said

Damn I wish we coulda played them in 98
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

TMI dude...

TMI dude...

lol never underestimate the Zone's ability to take things literally
Originally posted by susweel:
Now if the band would have named themselves "Horse Face" then Elway would have a case.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Eds suit against Elway.
Share 49ersWebzone