LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

I'm already getting bored

Shop 49ers game tickets
It's already late may & the more time passes i see the lockout staying for good i dont see any progress by any side with no real football to talk about things are getting pretty boring around here the re-run thing is getting old & fast

you even have guys at NFL Network talkin about Sandwiches on there instead of football that shows you how there is really anything to talk about in the NFL in general

if i feel like this in may i wonder how its going to be come December

THIS SUCKS!!!!!

anybody starting to feel the same way?

Nope.
by this time we wouldve only had 2 OTA's by now and non contact ones too

we (the 49ers playrs) have been practicing since april
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Yes. I closed my man cave and downgraded my DTV.
I'm way past boredom.
I'm bored, I'm waiting for a story about how Jason Hill is doing good catching passes from Alex Smith..

Oh wait....

Nah we aren't missing much just yet, the only thing I'm excited about, that we are missing is hearing how much different our defense looks on the field.
I hate the play60 commercial and the NFL merchandise for ladies with that disgusting 'don't tell me what to do' whiny ass s**t.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
somehow there is still football news everyday and some teams are having workouts anyway... this time of year there really wouldn't be anything going on anyway if there wasn't a lockout. Not really missing much
Originally posted by skynet907:
I hate the play60 commercial and the NFL merchandise for ladies with that disgusting 'don't tell me what to do' whiny ass s**t.

The commercial with teams and kids on the bus? and the same song repeating over and over?

you mean the same commercial that runs like 70 times a day on nfl network?

o
m
g

I can't hit mute fast enough, when that commerial comes on.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

The commercial with teams and kids on the bus? and the same song repeating over and over?

you mean the same commercial that runs like 70 times a day on nfl network?

o
m
g

I can't hit mute fast enough, when that commerial comes on.

Or the little kid running on the lawn, looking back to see Mario Williams swoop him up like a pedo
This is not really all that different than any other offseason. It's all the same boring s**t to me.
I'm thinking about just canceling my DTV all together and just watching everything on the internet. Not like there is a lot going on anyway.
life always sucks when the nfl is in offseason mode regardless of a lockout.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
life always sucks when the nfl is in offseason mode regardless of a lockout.

Yeah but at least we normally have OTA's and free agency.
Share 49ersWebzone