LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Dear Roger: I'm Your Canary

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, that was intensely moving and well-written. Thanks for the link!
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Wow, that was intensely moving and well-written. Thanks for the link!

You're welcome. I thought the same thing and thought I should share for others who are in the same boat.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i stopped ready after quote

Yeah, I know its a little lengthy. Kind of hard to read the whole thing huh? The guy should have added pretty pictures.

It's pathetic how people come to a message board, but are too lazy to read things longer than 2 sentences.

Great article.

s**t, I barely finished reading your post.
lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Football is a luxury, our version of bread and circuses....if it comes down to paying $75 to pay to park at a freakin' football game and paying my daughter's education.....the latter wins 100 out of 100 times.

More specifically, if the game's on TV, then great. If the price is anything more than having to put up with watching the same lame beer commercial 10 times during the game...I guess I'll put up with that. If the resource extraction exceeds that....wtfever. I can find at least 10 other things I can do on my Sunday afternoon.
If the NFL makes this season shorter by 1 game then I think their ratings will plummet drastically and will not recover until the next season. I personally will not give a s**t about this season if that happens, especially since we are handicapped already with a new coaching staff and inability to replace Alex (although I like his leadership during this ordeal).

Long story short, I'm not all in this season as I have in the past. You can forget Sunday Ticket DirectTv because I'm not ordering it this year to see a bunch of sloppy, rush happy football.
Share 49ersWebzone