There are 194 users in the forums

If there is no football, crime is gonna pick up........

Shop 49ers game tickets
1. Why would crime suddenly rise from September trough January without football and not the other months?

2. College football will help fill some of the void.

3. Who is Ray Lewis trying to scare?
so the predominantly black NFL players and the extended network of people they support with their NFL salaries will revert back to criminal activities?
if there's not football, the 3rd rapture will come true. FACT.
if anything it may reduce crime as gambling may be down (fights after gambling)
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
so the predominantly black NFL players and the extended network of people they support with their NFL salaries will revert back to criminal activities?

Mike Vick/Quntico Phillips Reminds you of anything.

Or who was that player from years ago who got arrested for pimping.

There are many more examples out there.

Hell A couple of cowboys players are involved. Watch Dez bryant will commit a crime
I know I plan on stabbing somebody.
Church is gonna pick up.

Shut up Ray.

I got my bulletproof vest on along with witnesses.
I've been on a murderous rampage seems how we have no off season.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Church is gonna pick up.

Shut up Ray.

I got my bulletproof vest on along with witnesses.

This is actually true.
I feel remorse when my family is all going off to church and I'm sitting on my ass ready to watch NFL games. Or when I'm supposed to show up early for daughter's catechism school and I have someone else take her cause I'm watching my 49ers during away games.

I really hope St Peter is a 49ers fan or I'll have some explaining to do come judgment day!
I think he is talking about the people that work at stadiums who no longer have jobs. many of these people will not be able to find new work and this go back top committing crimes to make up for the lost income. The loss of an NFL season will cost many people their livelihoods since they are unable to work. This has nothing to do with the plaers or owners but those that make 10-15 per hr. poring that bud light or Coors light or peanuts or cleaning the bathrooms. these are going to be the ones that are n ow fighting to just live.

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
I think he is talking about the people that work at stadiums who no longer have jobs. many of these people will not be able to find new work and this go back top committing crimes to make up for the lost income. The loss of an NFL season will cost many people their livelihoods since they are unable to work. This has nothing to do with the plaers or owners but those that make 10-15 per hr. poring that bud light or Coors light or peanuts or cleaning the bathrooms. these are going to be the ones that are n ow fighting to just live.

if you get fired from an NFL organization be it grounds screw or concession crew, the only other alternative is crime??
Originally posted by Paul:
Raw ratings will increase

True. I never watch Raw in the fall. Things normally pick up for me around the Royal Rumble.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

How often do they actually work, once a week? These workers don't only rely on the teams playing at the stadium for work. They also work all other events at the stadium.

Ray Lewis is wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone