• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by niners9:
Originally posted by susweel:
The game against Eagles was awesome. 70,000 people booing one player. I kind of felt sorry for the young man, but then I remembered all the money and hopes he stole from the team so I kept booing.

yeah it was cool to see Alex come back and dominate after that, showed a lot of heart.

Yah if dominate means to throw a game killing interception then yes he did dominate.

i dont think he dominated, but played well. i dont think carr would have made a game out of it.

Don't give a f**k about playing well. Just win.

Typcal 9er fan thought process

He's right though "You play to win the game".

Not how a particular player performs, its all about the W's. If you cant see that then you have lost grip on what the game is truly about.
The game against Eagles was awesome. 70,000 people booing one player. I kind of felt sorry for the young man, but then I remembered all the money and hopes he stole from the team so I kept booing.

yeah it was cool to see Alex come back and dominate after that, showed a lot of heart.

Yah if dominate means to throw a game killing interception then yes he did dominate.

i dont think he dominated, but played well. i dont think carr would have made a game out of it.

Not how a particular player performs, its all about the W's. If you cant see that then you have lost grip on what the game is truly about.

logic fail. 53 man roster, one guy. One mistake the entire game.

Rest of the team is already good enough to take it to the next level IMO. They have been for 2 seasons. s**tty QB play has been whats stopping them, and I agree with you on that. They don't have to be Peyton Manning to succeed either.

Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Brett Favre. Terrible QB's who play just mistake-free enough to win it all. That's all Alex has gotta be. That's all it's gotta be!

Rest of the team is already good enough to take it to the next level IMO.

But this was about that game. In that game, Gore had two costly fumbles and the D made Kolb look like Montana the entire first half ( I think they had 20 pts by halftime)...that's lame niner fan thought process.
its not looking good. down to game #12 and no 49er games yet

Rest of the team is already good enough to take it to the next level IMO.

But this was about that game. In that game, Gore had two costly fumbles and the D made Kolb look like Montana the entire first half ( I think they had 20 pts by halftime)...that's lame niner fan thought process.

IIRC there was a back-breaking fumble returned for a TD. Yes our secondary was garbage last year but you don't think any of the reasoning behind our 0-5 start was his fault?
Share 49ersWebzone