LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

West Coast Offense Website

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://westcoastoffense.com/

Give the players this link
1. Jim Harbaugh's offense isn't anything like Bill Walsh (or anyone) has or will run.
2. Jim Harbaugh is taking basic principles and theories of the West Coast Offense.
3. Jim Harbaugh, not matter how well he does, isn't the second coming of Bill Walsh.
4. im not buying that, i think he killed her then killed himself
Originally posted by redrathman:
1. Jim Harbaugh's offense isn't anything like Bill Walsh (or anyone) has or will run.
2. Jim Harbaugh is taking basic principles and theories of the West Coast Offense.
3. Jim Harbaugh, not matter how well he does, isn't the second coming of Bill Walsh.

well if he wins 4 to 5 superbowls he is the second comming of BW

1. Never said that
2. Ok
3. Never said that
4. Agreed
Originally posted by valrod33:

1. Never said that
2. Ok
3. Never said that
4. Agreed

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

No-he will be the first coming of Jim Harbaugh. Then he will have retired and we fall into oblivian again and wait for the next great Stanford coach to hire.
[ Edited by WildBill on May 19, 2011 at 3:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

If he wins 4 to 5 super bowls....then he isnt the 2nd coming.....he's the first HARBAUGH!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone