LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

As much as I hate the Yorks at least we don't have Dan Snyder

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by danimal:
I would take Snyder in a heart beat. Snyder's teams would have won the NFC West 80% of the time

and would get blown out in the playoffs every time in the first round. How often do you see the Redskins start off like 3-1 and then crumble as the season goes on and by the time they play the last game they are a 7-9 team. There is NO CHEMISTRY on that team what so ever. Look at players brought in year in and out that are not drafted by them. Name their starters on offense and defense that are drafted I dare you. Cooley/F.Davis, L. Landry, C. Rogers (FA), T. Williams, Orakpo, R. Mcintosh., and S. Heyer I think about rounds it out as last years starters.

One final note I always thought the Portis for Bailey trade had to be one of the dumbest trades ever made. Who trades a complete shutdown corner for a RB?

yeah you are right, it is much better to just never make into the playoffs.....from the worst division in football at that
I would take Snyder in a heart beat. Snyder's teams would have won the NFC West 80% of the time

and would get blown out in the playoffs every time in the first round. How often do you see the Redskins start off like 3-1 and then crumble as the season goes on and by the time they play the last game they are a 7-9 team. There is NO CHEMISTRY on that team what so ever. Look at players brought in year in and out that are not drafted by them. Name their starters on offense and defense that are drafted I dare you. Cooley/F.Davis, L. Landry, C. Rogers (FA), T. Williams, Orakpo, R. Mcintosh., and S. Heyer I think about rounds it out as last years starters.

One final note I always thought the Portis for Bailey trade had to be one of the dumbest trades ever made. Who trades a complete shutdown corner for a RB?

yeah you are right, it is much better to just never make into the playoffs.....from the worst division in football at that

signing high profile players dont win football games... look at Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Ravens, Chargers, Eagles, Falcons, Packers, and Saints. They build through the draft and have proper coaching. Those are the guidlines to having successful organization as far as winning. They have a system and they have learned how to work it. Yeah winning the West is not very fun to look at but no team in this division is Championship worthy. When you got a team like Tampa Bay last year who should join the list of teams I made that does not make the playoffs at 10-6 and does not get in and if us or some other team (Seattle) got in at 7-9 I still would still be pissed even if I was a Niner fan and embarressed.

signing high profile players dont win football games... look at Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Ravens, Chargers, Eagles, Falcons, Packers, and Saints. They build through the draft and have proper coaching. Those are the guidlines to having successful organization as far as winning. They have a system and they have learned how to work it. Yeah winning the West is not very fun to look at but no team in this division is Championship worthy. When you got a team like Tampa Bay last year who should join the list of teams I made that does not make the playoffs at 10-6 and does not get in and if us or some other team (Seattle) got in at 7-9 I still would still be pissed even if I was a Niner fan and embarressed.

The owners of those teams were not included in this question. I read it as Snyder vs Yorks. I would take Snyder.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NickV:

Originally posted by susweel:

wow

...I suppose you didn't read the article.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on May 20, 2011 at 9:08 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Quote:

Vanilla: Flavor of ice cream that Snyder left to thaw in defensive coordinator Mike Nolan’s office TWICE in one season to let the coach know the owner felt his schemes were simplistic, or vanilla. John Feinstein wrote that Snyder’s second delivery, after a loss to Dallas, consisted of “three giant canisters of melting 31 Flavors ice cream” and a note that said “I do not like vanilla.”

We all knew about this but still funny.

I don't think it's so much funny as it does prove how much of a dips**t coward Dan Snyder is... you got a problem with your DC, talk to him about it. Passive-aggressive gestures are the ultimate p***y's solution.

Agreed...douchebag move
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm a fan of our team's ownership since Jed took over.

Jed > Snyder. No competition.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by valrod33:

That is fantastic

The owners of those teams were not included in this question. I read it as Snyder vs Yorks. I would take Snyder.

The 49ers season ticket holder would disagree with you. Overinflated ticket and parking prices, expired concession stand food items, and forcing ticket sales exclusively through the teams credit card would make you want to watch the games from home.

Then you would be forced to watch a half empty stadium just like Raiders fans.

Share 49ersWebzone