LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

I'm thinking about starting my own NFL Blog

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
What do you guys think? Would you guys follow my blog?

I just dont see you as the blogging type. Every post you make is just a link with little to no commentary. Do you write for the Zone? If you want to blog then blog. I'm sure everyone on this forum would check it out. If it's good, we'll stay. If not, well then you probably shouldn't of been bloggin in the first place..

Wow, that's probably the first anyone here has ever told me that my posts have little to no substance.

I didn't mean to offend you. I spend most of my time on NinerTalk. It just seems like most of the posts I see from you are of a link followed by a sentence or two. It usually comes in the middle of a heated, uninformed agrument from a meat head like me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't read, lol

C'mon man, grow up.

He just keeping it real.

Actually he is being very mean, that's not cool.
Originally posted by susweel:
Won't read, lol

C'mon man, grow up.

He just keeping it real.

lol, he asked if we would follow and i answered. i dont read any of the webzone blogs either its not a shot at him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Won't read, lol

C'mon man, grow up.

He just keeping it real.

lol, he asked if we would follow and i answered. i dont read any of the webzone blogs either its not a shot at him.

That's all fine and dandy but why you gotta s**t on a mans dream.
One of these days it's going to come out that Susweel and Valrod are the same person. I've never seen a pair of posters that have such a nack for instantly finding eachothers posts anywhere and anytime on the Zone. Is there a special friends list I dont know about?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
One of these days it's going to come out that Susweel and Valrod are the same person. I've never seen a pair of posters that have such a nack for instantly finding eachothers posts anywhere and anytime on the Zone. Is there a special friends list I dont know about?

Yes its because of my infatuation with his boons.

Yes. On the webzone you can have "buddies" - check out your profile. Interestingly, valrod and susweel are not buddies.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Yes. On the webzone you can have "buddies" - check out your profile. Interestingly, valrod and susweel are not buddies.

-9fA

maybe not on the internet

he is mad cuz im always stylin on him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

he is mad cuz im always stylin on him

pfft child please...........

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

I've been here how many years and I never knew you can have a buddy....

Actually, I like it that way. I dont have to be nice...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM ]

I just dont see you as the blogging type. Every post you make is just a link with little to no commentary. Do you write for the Zone? If you want to blog then blog. I'm sure everyone on this forum would check it out. If it's good, we'll stay. If not, well then you probably shouldn't of been bloggin in the first place..

Wow, that's probably the first anyone here has ever told me that my posts have little to no substance.

I didn't mean to offend you. I spend most of my time on NinerTalk. It just seems like most of the posts I see from you are of a link followed by a sentence or two. It usually comes in the middle of a heated, uninformed agrument from a meat head like me.

Im sorry.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Im sorry.

No its cool, I wanted some feedback. If nothing else, I'll just use it for added motivation. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I don't get easily offended. I think everyone is entitled to their opinions.
no promises gotta see the material first but i will promise i will read the first couple posts
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Give it a try, what's the worst that can happen? You fail? At least you can say you tried something that you like.
Share 49ersWebzone