LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

I'm thinking about starting my own NFL Blog

Shop 49ers game tickets
What do you guys think? Would you guys follow my blog?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Do it I think you would do good.
Sure, just post a link
gopher it
Won't read, lol
Pat you know I will do anything and will follow you 100%.

and people here need to stop with the stupid comments, give him a break, he wants to do a Blog.

I really think the "popular" ones here either have a longer leash or suck up to the Mods.

But anyway, I look forward to it Pat.
Originally posted by PTulini:

I just dont see you as the blogging type. Every post you make is just a link with little to no commentary. Do you write for the Zone? If you want to blog then blog. I'm sure everyone on this forum would check it out. If it's good, we'll stay. If not, well then you probably shouldn't of been bloggin in the first place..
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't read, lol

C'mon man, grow up.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I just dont see you as the blogging type. Every post you make is just a link with little to no commentary. Do you write for the Zone? If you want to blog then blog. I'm sure everyone on this forum would check it out. If it's good, we'll stay. If not, well then you probably shouldn't of been bloggin in the first place..

Wow, that's probably the first anyone here has ever told me that my posts have little to no substance.

For the record, I won't be creating the blog on my own. The suggestion was made by my good friend, Matt with whom I attended college. He is an IT expert and creates websites for a living. We will be be working on this project together, but it will be my writing you will see.

For the record, I won't be creating the blog on my own. The suggestion was made by my good friend, Matt with whom I attended college. He is an IT expert and creates websites for a living. We will be be working on this project together, but it will be my writing you will see.

Go for it! What do you have to lose? if it's a passion and you really enjoy it, than i'm sure it will work.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't read, lol

C'mon man, grow up.

He just keeping it real.

Dont worry bro I know you will flourish.
This season is looking mighty grim.

I'd hate for you to put in all of that effort.
You do know your football PTullz, and for that I commend you.

aslong as your not affiliated with bleacher report i'll check it out
Share 49ersWebzone