There are 162 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco rides for 1.5 seconds

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So what if he gets hurt and can never play again? Or doesn't he think of these things?

Obviously he thinks of that, his whole career of antiques is paving the way for him to get paid indefinitely as a TV personality.

Duh
Originally posted by jrg:
DULUTH, Ga. -- NFL receiver Chad Ochocinco backed up his promise to ride a 1,500-pound bull on the Professional Bull Riders circuit Saturday night, earning $10,000 for making it out of the chute atop Deja Blu.

The ride lasted 1.5 seconds before Ochocinco was bucked off with no apparent injury.

Ochocinco, who wore a helmet and a standard protective vest, fell 6.5 seconds short of the time needed to win a new Ford truck and to earn the right to rename the bull after Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

Quote:
I'm sure my coach was probably [upset], I mean, I would be, too. I'm sure the NFL is [upset], but I don't follow their rules anyway.

Link

So what if he gets hurt and can never play again? Or doesn't he think of these things?

He should still get to have fun. Maybe its something he would want to do if he can't keep doing football. Im sure he has enough money to be set for life.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Who's the Scottish guy?
people can hate all they want but I like the dude
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

He's out to have fun. In my opinion, what he is is doing surpasses what charlie sheen is doing. Ocho Cinco is out exploring life, Charlie Sheen is doing blow and f**king sluts.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
He's out to have fun. In my opinion, what he is is doing surpasses what charlie sheen is doing. Ocho Cinco is out exploring life, Charlie Sheen is doing blow and f**king sluts.

I would rather do blow and f**king sluts then ride a Bull
Originally posted by DownSouth9er:

He has never f**ked a slut.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He should still get to have fun. Maybe its something he would want to do if he can't keep doing football. Im sure he has enough money to be set for life.

Actually, he'll probably be broke in 10 years. He's not so good with the monies, apparently.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by DownSouth9er:

He has never f**ked a slut.

WINNING
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Actually, he'll probably be broke in 10 years. He's not so good with the monies, apparently.

Not if he keeps scoring 10k every time he rides a bull
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Exactly. He may be on the decline but he played his ass off in his prime and was arguably one of the premier receivers! On that note...

lol im not hating but how the hell did he get into power, i mean who ever f**king picks out his clothes should atleast be shot and killed for this one!

You can't wear brown all over even the hate is brown, yet you f**king put black shoes on, wtf someone tell this man about matching his shoes with his hat, and belt!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on May 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Exactly. He may be on the decline but he played his ass off in his prime and was arguably one of the premier receivers! On that note...

lol im not hating but how the hell did he get into power, i mean who ever f**king picks out his clothes should atleast be shot and killed for this one!

You can't wear brown all over even the hate is brown, yet you f**king put black shoes on, wtf someone tell this man about matching his shoes with his hat, and belt!

How dare that man jack Queen Latifa's style.
Say what you want but the guy is an entertainer! He is one of my favorite non 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone