LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Latest NFL fashions

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm a little concerned that you are seemingly paying more attention to the football fashions than to the game itself.

I agree. I do admit when I watch old NBA footage from the 70's I cringe at the guys wearing Daisy Dukes.
I'm sure the NFL raises a TON of money for breast cancer. I remember a year or two ago the NFL donated a few million to the American Cancer Society. Say what you will about the pink, it is helping people.

As far as the helmets, The old style looks better but if it helps prevent head injuries, its smart of them to wear it.

The one thing that drives me nuts out of all the trends is the amount of long dreads and Fabio hair styles.
Pink used to be a masculine color.

I have no point; just trying to look smart on the internets.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by jrg:
1. That helmet is awesome.

2. It's for breast cancer.... is wrong with you?

3. Again, are you real?

**hold up, I KNOW what its for..so watch your mouth bro..you don't even know me..**

Secondly, I don't think wearing a feminine COLOR is the ONLY way to fight breast cancer

Thirdly, I have the right to voice my opinion and am mature enough to avoid personal attacks..are you?

Pink is a feminine color?

Ask your father that question...I'm sure any man over the age of 50 could answer that for you
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I'm sure the NFL raises a TON of money for breast cancer. I remember a year or two ago the NFL donated a few million to the American Cancer Society. Say what you will about the pink, it is helping people.

As far as the helmets, The old style looks better but if it helps prevent head injuries, its smart of them to wear it.

The one thing that drives me nuts out of all the trends is the amount of long dreads and Fabio hair styles.

FINALLY, somebody posts their own opinions about NFL trends instead of only joining the bandwagon against my opinions. This guy actually read the post and responded accordingly...

I agree with what you said about the helmets completely. ugly as hell but it it helps in a violent game, that's cool

Not sure about the crazy hair styles but it doesn't really bother me
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by aman49:
It's pretty ridic that somebody made a thread essentially about being angry at concussion prevention gear and breast cancer awareness.

its simply un-American

It's also exposing homophobes that don't think the pink looks cool on the uniforms.

You just exposed yourself

You're the only one in this thread who said that "pink looks cool on uniforms".
Share 49ersWebzone