LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Latest NFL fashions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i wish steve young wore that helmet

This. How much longer do you guys think he would've played if he never got knocked out like that in 99?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i wish steve young wore that helmet

This. How much longer do you guys think he would've played if he never got knocked out like that in 99?

Few more years but that team was already on the decline. He may have retired early because he didnt want to be part of a rebuild.
i dont understand who cares if they wear pink, yellow or pokadots.

If thats what they like then so be it. And Pink is a sign of Cancer awareness.
Who ISN'T aware of cancer?? Is there really someone watching a football game in October having this convo?

"Hey man, what's with all the pink?".
"it's for cancer awareness.".
"Cancer? What's that?"

Ixnay on the inkpay.
Pink is for breast cancer awareness. It brings a lot of money in as well cause the girls like the gear. I don't have a problem with it.

What I like about the fashion in football, is the actual football.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
It's for f**king BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.

Are you for REAL?

I am pretty sure everyone is aware now
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by jrg:
1. That helmet is awesome.

2. It's for breast cancer.... is wrong with you?

3. Again, are you real?

**hold up, I KNOW what its for..so watch your mouth bro..you don't even know me..**

Secondly, I don't think wearing a feminine COLOR is the ONLY way to fight breast cancer

Thirdly, I have the right to voice my opinion and am mature enough to avoid personal attacks..are you?

I have to agree with jrg.

The helmets better protect the player, the pink isn't worn every game (it is good way to support a cause since millions of people watch football) and you have every right to post your oppinions but didn't you pos them so that you can read other peoples responses? Your not going to agree with everyone especially on this board so get used to it.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Who ISN'T aware of cancer?? Is there really someone watching a football game in October having this convo?

"Cancer? What's that?"

Ixnay on the inkpay.

Amen bro
Pink has been like in every sports... great way to spread the word about breast cancer

It's pretty ridic that somebody made a thread essentially about being angry at concussion prevention gear and breast cancer awareness.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
It's pretty ridic that somebody made a thread essentially about being angry at concussion prevention gear and breast cancer awareness.

its simply un-American
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

"Cancer? What's that?"

Ixnay on the inkpay.

this.

you think the nfl really gives two sh*ts about breast cancer. why isnt there a world hunger awareness month? a save the dolphins month? someone is getting PAID for of all this. end of story.

[ Edited by niner_empire on May 10, 2011 at 07:54:48 ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by aman49:

its simply un-American

It's also exposing homophobes that don't think the pink looks cool on the uniforms.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by jrg:
1. That helmet is awesome.

2. It's for breast cancer.... is wrong with you?

3. Again, are you real?

**hold up, I KNOW what its for..so watch your mouth bro..you don't even know me..**

Secondly, I don't think wearing a feminine COLOR is the ONLY way to fight breast cancer

Thirdly, I have the right to voice my opinion and am mature enough to avoid personal attacks..are you?

Pink is a feminine color?
Share 49ersWebzone