LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Latest NFL fashions

Shop 49ers game tickets
What do you like/dislike about the modern-day fashions of the NFL?

I'll go first....

1. I hate this type of helmet

I think its ugly as hell and I wish it didn't catch-on like it has lately, with so many players opting to wear it. I hate vernon davis's helmet too. I hope Colin KAP will choose a cooler helmet in the pros cuz that thing is just plain garbage

2. Also, i hate all the PINK wristbands and Cleats!!!

Don't get me wrong...I'm down with supporting breast cancer awareness but couldn't these MEN find a better way to so this?!

Its so hard to watch the nfl in october and see all the pink stuff
It's for f**king BREAST CANCER AWARENESS.

Are you for REAL?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1. That helmet is awesome.

2. It's for breast cancer.... is wrong with you?

3. Again, are you real?
1. the revo speed helmet is actually very comfortable and absorbs impact better than most helmets which is probably why many people wear it.
i agree that helmet is butt ugly

personally don't care about the PINK, it's for a good cause and the NFL makes a lot off of the merchandise
  • mod
  • Veteran
I wish I had the opportunity to wear the revo speed helmet... let alone the revo helmet. Since I have a big head, coach stuck me with the old helmet. It baked my head like an oven during summertime and was so damn uncomfortable.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm a little concerned that you are seemingly paying more attention to the football fashions than to the game itself.
Originally posted by jrg:

3. Again, are you real?

**hold up, I KNOW what its for..so watch your mouth bro..you don't even know me..**

Secondly, I don't think wearing a feminine COLOR is the ONLY way to fight breast cancer

Thirdly, I have the right to voice my opinion and am mature enough to avoid personal attacks..are you?

[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on May 7, 2011 at 12:26:45 ]
I think it's cool that they wear pink for breast cancer.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I also hate all that pink stuff, it looks ugly and don't belong on the football field.

Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm a little concerned that you are seemingly paying more attention to the football fashions than to the game itself.

we're in a lockout...what else can we talk about?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

3. Again, are you real?

**hold up, I KNOW what its for..so watch your mouth bro..you don't even know me..**

Secondly, I don't think wearing a feminine COLOR is the ONLY way to fight breast cancer

Thirdly, I have the right to voice my opinion and am mature enough to avoid personal attacks..are you?

3. Again, are you real?

Modded...can't say s**t in pictures bro.

[ Edited by Janitor on May 7, 2011 at 16:27:54 ]
With all the findings of brain trauma players are trying to protect themselves better, the revolution helmet is the newest, safest helmet.

And that pink comment was pretty spineless.
Originally posted by Num1player16:

3. Again, are you real?

Modded...can't say s**t in pictures bro.

[ Edited by Janitor on May 7, 2011 at 16:27:54 ]

Share 49ersWebzone