LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Ran into Jim Mora Jr. yesterday...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Nice, Jim jr does seem liek a genuine type of person. Just Imagine if it was charlie casserly...

Casserly would probably be one of the nicest people you'd have met. He's a very cordial, gracious person.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
That's awesome dude. I ran into Joe Montana yesterday at the corner of Main and Howard. He was on the phone but I didn't hesitate to yell "HI JOE!!!". At least he waved

Joe moved back into the city right? I read something about that.

I believe he lives in the Millennium Towers close to Mission and Beale.

That sounds about right. I saw him and his family at Ozumos a few months back. By the time I realized who he was he was already being seated. Of course, being Joe he didn't have to wait.

Joe does not seem like an a----- as some suggest.

Joe is not an ass per say. He just doesn't like being bothered in public for autographs.

And he has had issues with the NFL regarding retired player benefits... which is why he rarely does media stuff with the NFL anymore.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
It's cool that he talked with you; however, I thought he was a horrible coach for our DB's and our defense.

I remember hearing that Tim MacDonald and the other DB's drew up their own plays. I don't remember where I read that but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I dont think we've had a better DC since him. Manusky was ok but Mora was better. Hopefully Fangio will be great.

Mora was a horrible DC imo, and Manusky was head and shoulders a superior coord.

i thought our d was horrible when mora was the dc, then again i felt we didnt have good talent on d at the time

+1
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Nice, Jim jr does seem liek a genuine type of person. Just Imagine if it was charlie casserly...

Casserly would probably be one of the nicest people you'd have met. He's a very cordial, gracious person.

ya he doesnt seem so up tight lately..
Originally posted by NickSh49:

ya he doesnt seem so up tight lately..

He's a changed man. I saw him in:

and he was great.
Share 49ersWebzone