LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Gus Johnson out at CBS

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
SLam49ers Gus Johnson will call NFL games on FOX, meaning he covers the NFC games, meaning he'll be yelling/calling some 49ers games. Not bad.

Extremely excited about this. Gus Johnson is by far my favorite play-by-play announcer in the league right now. The big names that have done it awhile like Al Michaels, Collinsworth, Joe Buck, etc. may have the recognition, but when it all comes down to it, I don't think there's anyone more exciting and fun to listen to than Gus.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
SLam49ers Gus Johnson will call NFL games on FOX, meaning he covers the NFC games, meaning he'll be yelling/calling some 49ers games. Not bad.

Extremely excited about this. Gus Johnson is by far my favorite play-by-play announcer in the league right now. The big names that have done it awhile like Al Michaels, Collinsworth, Joe Buck, etc. may have the recognition, but when it all comes down to it, I don't think there's anyone more exciting and fun to listen to than Gus.

damn he left CBS just for FOX, that's kind of disappointed, I thought he would have something bigger in the mix. Unless he does the World Series, I'm not overly excited.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Would love to hear him calling a willis INT for a TD...or several

willis can break hasselbecks ribs again and gus can yell COLLLLLLLD BLOOOOOOODDDEEEDDD
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

damn he left CBS just for FOX, that's kind of disappointed, I thought he would have something bigger in the mix. Unless he does the World Series, I'm not overly excited.

Gus Johnson calling baseball?

RUSERIOUS?
Share 49ersWebzone