There are 169 users in the forums

image of new Buffalo uni's leaked

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.buffalorising.com/2011/04/new-bills-uniforms-leaked.html#SlideFrame_0

Nothing special. Combines some of the O.J. era uni, with the current one.
why is he raping that dolphins player?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
why is he raping that dolphins player?

hahaha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its Buffalo...............so nobody cares.
their current jerseys were easily the worst in the league. but sus is right, no one cares about buffalo.
people still watch Hockey?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They need to move that team to LA already. Really a team in Buffalo..........
Originally posted by susweel:

i think las vegas needs a team more we got enough cali teams
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
their current jerseys were easily the worst in the league. but sus is right, no one cares about buffalo.

I actually have a slight soft spot for Buffalo because of how the Cowboys raped them so hard when it should have been us. Also Don Beebe was awesome for punking Leon Lett. Oh and then there's that crazy fan that drives his pinto to games and bbq's on the hood of it.
Originally posted by Muggins879:

I actually have a slight soft spot for Buffalo because of how the Cowboys raped them so hard when it should have been us. Also Don Beebe was awesome for punking Leon Lett. Oh and then there's that crazy fan that drives his pinto to games and bbq's on the hood of it.

some of my best memories as a kid were watching those 10 am bills games in the 1990's, good times.

they are a sad franchise, best player (you could argue) O.J. Simpson, and 4 straight losses in the Super Bowl.
Rumor they may move to Toronto, they already play 1 preseason game and a regular season game there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Vegas cant support a team, also dont think the nfl wants one there because of the gambling aspect.

Vegas cant support a team, also dont think the nfl wants one there because of the gambling aspect.

why not? They're ready to build: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=152413
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins879:

some of my best memories as a kid were watching those 10 am bills games in the 1990's, good times.

Also the Niners vs the Bills in Tecmo Superbowl. They were so much better than any other teams it was unfair.

Here is a amateur rendering of what thy will look like.

Share 49ersWebzone