LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 465 users in the forums

Brandon Marshall Stabbed

Shop 49ers game tickets
if i ever become rich im gonna marry an obedient oriental chick.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Probably just his TV attacking him again.

Quote:
She claims that the act was committed in self-defense.

Marshall contends, per the report, that he slipped a fell on a vase, a twist on Jay Glazer’s report that the authorities originally believed that Mrs. Marshall threw a vase or a lamp at Marshall, that it shattered, and that he was stuck by a piece of it.

It all means that both Brandon and Michi Marshall are in hot water. Brandon could be charged with lying to the police, and possibly with whatever he did or threatened to do that prompted Michi to stab him in self-defense. And Michi faces serious criminal consequences if her self-defense theory holds less water than a tuna net.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Probably just his TV attacking him again.

Quote:
She claims that the act was committed in self-defense.

Marshall contends, per the report, that he slipped a fell on a vase, a twist on Jay Glazer’s report that the authorities originally believed that Mrs. Marshall threw a vase or a lamp at Marshall, that it shattered, and that he was stuck by a piece of it.

It all means that both Brandon and Michi Marshall are in hot water. Brandon could be charged with lying to the police, and possibly with whatever he did or threatened to do that prompted Michi to stab him in self-defense. And Michi faces serious criminal consequences if her self-defense theory holds less water than a tuna net.

Brandon... Get away from her before she actually kills you!
She must not need the meal ticket any longer.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
b***h move

f**king perfect usage! Bravo.

Wife stabbed him and admitted it. He told police he slipped and fell on a vase. Getting released from hospital today.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
banned word in image.
[ Edited by Janitor on Apr 23, 2011 at 12:38 PM ]
this should be interesting
So much for the Dolphins making the super bowl, according to Brandon Marshall! The 49ers still could do it...

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Brandon Marshall stabbed

i don't know why, but this, as the first post, the same exact phrase as the title, just made me laugh.

x2
Does she still get half?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

like Shaj? lol

-9fA
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Millionaire can only do this good? sadd.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Shaj would disagree.
[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Apr 23, 2011 at 3:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone