LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 312 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by goodthings19:

Trent Baalke is legit. I wasn't against the hiring of Baalke but I wasn't ecstatic about it either. But now I am sold we hired the right guy. Not only is he a great talent evaluator but he is a good negotiator as well. He obviously gets along great with Harbaugh. I know that technically the jury is still out on his draft choices and free agent acquisitions but lets be honest they are looking solid so far.
Agree
Originally posted by tohara3:

Trent Baalke is legit. I wasn't against the hiring of Baalke but I wasn't ecstatic about it either. But now I am sold we hired the right guy. Not only is he a great talent evaluator but he is a good negotiator as well. He obviously gets along great with Harbaugh. I know that technically the jury is still out on his draft choices and free agent acquisitions but lets be honest they are looking solid so far.
Agree

I will believe it when AD becomes LEGIT.
really surprised that this kid is actually shining during camp i thought he was going to be fighting for a roster spot but so far this reach pick is actually working out

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agree

I will believe it when AD becomes LEGIT.

Anthony Dixon or Anthony Davis?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
really surprised that this kid is actually shining during camp i thought he was going to be fighting for a roster spot but so far this reach pick is actually working out

Reach in the 3rd round? Fighting for a roster spot? Are you being serious?
i believe Chris Culliver is starting at CB. i want to see what this kid has to offer, coaches has been saying nothing but good things about him. i really hope he is a good one.
Glad he is getting the chance to test himself against a legit O
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Glad he is getting the chance to test himself against a legit O

It will be very interesting to see what he's got, also Brock too
I am hoping that Culliver is a diamond in the rough. It would be great if he played as well or better than Peterson. But in any case he will be gaining wonderful experience and will be matching wits with the WR and Brees. So if he is respectable during the game it will be a testimony of his ability. Anybody we can get that will firm up the backfield is good in my eyes.
Good luck to this young fella tonight, hope all that work paid off cause Drew Brees and the Saints have a very good Passing Attack, as long as he holds his own i think i'll be happy with that

We have some big CB's. This guys is 6'. Spencer can hang with big WR's. Rogers is also 6'.

Nice.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I am hoping that Culliver is a diamond in the rough. It would be great if he played as well or better than Peterson. But in any case he will be gaining wonderful experience and will be matching wits with the WR and Brees. So if he is respectable during the game it will be a testimony of his ability. Anybody we can get that will firm up the backfield is good in my eyes.
Can't wait til gametime tonight to see!
kick some ass Culliver!!! im really pulling for this guy, he has everything u want in a corner.
Liked what we seen from Culliver tonight I hope it continues
He shut down his recievers all game, bet they were pissed.
Share 49ersWebzone