LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:

Took a while lol.
Yeah he would only get one game. If he was still in the Niners it would've been seven.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Yeah he would only get one game. If he was still in the Niners it would've been seven.

Guaranteed.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I agree. I am just watching and waiting to see what Aldon Smith gets. With that 9-game suspension already under his belt, they have to get him for damn near a season now.
He played like trash today. Got destroyed by NY Wrs and caused a costly penalty.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He played like trash today. Got destroyed by NY Wrs and caused a costly penalty.

does not matter, he is a x niner . lots of people tend to dislike our players when they are here but then mourn them and hate the front office when they are gone . very confusing for me
He might've been the main reason we lost the super bowl. f**k him for life
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

does not matter, he is a x niner . lots of people tend to dislike our players when they are here but then mourn them and hate the front office when they are gone . very confusing for me

It does matter because ex niner players /staff get put in the hof by webzone trolls anytime they do something better than the present niner staff.

I.e. the Cooper thread.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
He might've been the main reason we lost the super bowl. f**k him for life

Funny thing most tried to put the blame on Rogers for Cully's terrible coverage in the SB.
[ Edited by Hopper on Sep 26, 2015 at 1:19 PM ]
Maybe he needs a new set of brass knuckles?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18m18 minutes ago

#Redskins CB Chris Culliver has torn his MCL and ACL, source said. His MRI was completed and he's out for the season. Horrible development
Wow, twice?
Damn. That's horrible news for Cully.
Damn. Thats really sucks.
Sucks.

Dude had a promising career.
Share 49ersWebzone