There are 184 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • CMIO
Needs to be demoted to number 3 behind Cox and Brock.
He doesn't turn. didn't look great tonight at all.
Eff it...I absolutely LOVE Cox inside in the slot! Let Cook or Johnson battle with Cully outside when Brock returns (I love the physical way they both play).
Move him to SS
I too love me some Cox
Sriginally posted by Constantine:
Move him to SS

so he can play soft closer to the LOS
Originally posted by NCommand:
Eff it...I absolutely LOVE Cox inside in the slot! Let Cook or Johnson battle with Cully outside when Brock returns (I love the physical way they both play).

true
but cully just seems to be a 2nd half db. he was like that before he got hurt. it just takes him time to get going. things that were happening on him in the 1st half weren't happening in the 2nd he was elite in coverage in the 2nd

the rams thrive on big plays and he stayed stride for stride. was a big part of shutting down that pass defense.

cox is just a baller. in the slot on the outside doesn't matter. amazing.

johnson came in and followed his assignment. it was the same exact coverage we ran on the texans where brock got his pick 6

gotta love this secondary.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
He doesn't turn. didn't look great tonight at all.

This. Can't find the ball to save his life out there
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't wait till johnson replaces him next season.
Cullys the definition of "meh". Not absolutely terrible but nothing special either. I hate when I see the reciever get open and the QB overthrows him, only to have Cully walk around after like he actually did something.

Culli was a hell of a lot better prior to his knee injury. Seems to have lost a lot of speed, and looks stiff in coverage..Brock will replace him.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
There was a play in the first half where cully pushed Kenny Britt in the back after the catch instead of tackling him. smh
Our secondary for bailed out by Austin just not being on the same page as his receivers also. On one play Austin had an easy TD, receiver just didn't cut left..

Need to play much much better. Situational awareness is lacking..
Originally posted by Seeno1:
Culli was a hell of a lot better prior to his knee injury.
not really. got destroyed in the superbowl. lloyd put up nearly 200 yards on him when we played the pats. jets WRs were beating him routinely only for mark sanchez to over/underthrow them badly (before that game became a laugher)
Cully is the odd man out when brock comes back.
Share 49ersWebzone