There are 169 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
In my perfect world Culliver is a bench warmer backing up Cook and Brock with Ward as the nickel.
The last game this man played was absolutely horrible, and it was when it mattered. Now he is a year removed coming off a knee injury? Those odds are not in his favor
^^^ Looks ready to go.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
In my perfect world Culliver is a bench warmer backing up Cook and Brock with Ward as the nickel.
The last game this man played was absolutely horrible, and it was when it mattered. Now he is a year removed coming off a knee injury? Those odds are not in his favor

His last action leaves a lasting impression, but until that game Culliver had been playing very very well. I'm willing to give him a pass on the Superbowl, as much of the defense seemed strangely ill-prepared in that game (dammit...)
Originally posted by Existence:

His last action leaves a lasting impression, but until that game Culliver had been playing very very well. I'm willing to give him a pass on the Superbowl, as much of the defense seemed strangely ill-prepared in that game (dammit...)

The entire secondary played like ass that game. It's like none of them ever saw a Hail Mary before.

I thought other than the SB he played well....he should be a solid #2
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Chris Culliver allowed a QB rating of 76.9 in 2012 with is very respectable. For example Carlos Rogers had a QB Rating of 92.9 in that same year.
He is a big upgrade over Carlos Rogers. Rogers was the weak link, and teams knew it. I think we got younger and better. Our pass rush should also be better with a quality rotation of guys. I can't wait to see Tank, Lemonier, and Lynch sub in keeping guys fresh! Skuta was a surprise as well. Can't wait for training camp and pre season! Go Niners!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
He is a big upgrade over Carlos Rogers. Rogers was the weak link, and teams knew it. I think we got younger and better. Our pass rush should also be better with a quality rotation of guys. I can't wait to see Tank, Lemonier, and Lynch sub in keeping guys fresh! Skuta was a surprise as well. Can't wait for training camp and pre season! Go Niners!

i get wanting to have rogers on the field from fangios prespective but i'll never understand having his 30 yr old ass in the slot.
has there been any news on his hearing? I cant find anything and I thought the preliminary hearing was on the 10th
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:

cullivers biggest question is his health, i hope hes immediately cleared for practice

rogers biggest loss is the slot, lets hope ward can man the spot

• FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
i get wanting to have rogers on the field from fangios prespective but i'll never understand having his 30 yr old ass in the slot.

You need a guy who completely knows the defense and can help in run support. I think cox did a great job in the playoff game vs the pack
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
has there been any news on his hearing? I cant find anything and I thought the preliminary hearing was on the 10th

This, what's going on with is situation??
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

This, what's going on with is situation??

Inquiring minds would like to know! Does he have a twitter?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah he does https://twitter.com/Cullyinthehouse

Looks like he is getting ready for camp...but nothing about his legal situation.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah he does https://twitter.com/Cullyinthehouse

Looks like he is getting ready for camp...but nothing about his legal situation.

Thanks, just saw that as well. Here's a little info on his case: http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/10/5887203/chris-culliver-preliminary-setting-hearing-scheduled-for-thursday-9-a
Share 49ersWebzone