There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina (signed with WAS)

Id argue that DB especially corner is the hardest position to play on the defensive side of the ball especially with the way the rules are favoring the offense, cully has been a little inconsistent but remember this is his second year and as the rest of our rookies last year he didnt have a training camp..even with that fact he is improving all the time and becoming one of our better corners. He is going to be a great player for years to come and im glad we have him
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Id argue that DB especially corner is the hardest position to play on the defensive side of the ball especially with the way the rules are favoring the offense, cully has been a little inconsistent but remember this is his second year and as the rest of our rookies last year he didnt have a training camp..even with that fact he is improving all the time and becoming one of our better corners. He is going to be a great player for years to come and im glad we have him

It is by far the hardest position on defense, if not the whole NFL.

Probably the reason there is not a single white corner in the NFL, you gotta have the genetics just to get a foot in the door
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Probably the reason there is not a single white corner in the NFL, you gotta have the genetics just to get a foot in the door

Jason Seahorn...Booyah! Argument demolished.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Jason Seahorn...Booyah! Argument demolished.

He was the last one, who was over rated at that.

Proves my point that the white cornerback is EXTINCT
Cortland Finnegan is whitish. That's probably why he's so mad all the time.

It's much easier than than Safety. There's a Japanese safety.
Absolutely an excellent draft pick.

He is getting better and smarter. Cully also tackles very well.

Soon he'll pick-6'in with the higher rated Corners in the league.
BTW, Seahorn is a legend. One of the greats...
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Absolutely an excellent draft pick.

He is getting better and smarter. Cully also tackles very well.

Soon he'll pick-6'in with the higher rated Corners in the league.

Agree. He is getting better at actually playing the ball more. He is in great position most of the time to make a play, he just needs to start playing the ball more and the int's and pick 6's will be right behind that.
LIKE A BOSS
Cully and brown were amazing today.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LIKE A BOSS

dude is amazing
Culliver had a great game and is having a great season. Someone posted this on the ff forums... might be from pro football focus.

Now with this game included he will have had 7 outsanding games and just the one bad one against the Giants. I look for him to take over as the #1 or 2 soon. Also, Brown is doing really really well but he will be a FA after 2013. Hopefully we can afford to re-sign him too. Maybe Carlos will re-do his deal or take a pay cut to keep that secondary group in tact. Glad we have them all for at least this year and next year. Culliver we have for 13 and 14 and Rogers through 15 although he could be gone before then. I hope we look to the draft to upgrade from Cox as the #4... maybe knock him down to 5. They are playing outstanding and this has been one of our best secondaries in probably 10+ years. 2nd in the league at 184 a game.
That guy is really good. I loved the pick at the time but I didn't think he would be this good. He's much better than expected. He's big, strong, fast and has good ball skills and good field awarness. He's always in the right place. No question a bright young player with a great future. I'm super pleased with how he has turned out so far.
Dude just makes plays on a consistent basis. He's turning into one of my favorite players on the team for sure.
I remember when the 9ers drafted him and the commentary on the draft was that they didnt understand the pick as all the good CBs were off the board and Cully could have been had and still there further down the track. That the 9ers didnt need a project, they needed someone to contribute straight away. . . . . lol Cully is coming along just fine.