There are 192 users in the forums

Michael Lombardi gets pwnd nooob epic faaiiilll

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
"The 49ers also deserve to be acknowledged. When they took WR Rashaun Woods in the first round, receivers Bernard Berrian, Jerricho Cotchery, Devery Henderson, and Patrick Crayton were all still available and could have even been drafted in a later round. The next three players taken after Woods were TE Ben Watson, Dansby and Snee."

Originally posted by crabman82:
bump....didnt want to start a new lombardi thread, but this guy just released his all pro team and he has patrick peterson as 1 of his 2 cb's......i might accept him as a returner cus of his success there, but lombardi just lost a lot of respect from me, peterson will probably be a pretty good player but no way is on a midseason all pro team in his rookie year. heres the rest of his selections...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823ef799/article/midseason-allpro-team-rodgers-heads-highly-productive-group

HE will be a good DB in 2 years, he needs a better passrush and then he will look good. Just like tarrel brown all of a sudden this year looks decent.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by crabman82:
bump....didnt want to start a new lombardi thread, but this guy just released his all pro team and he has patrick peterson as 1 of his 2 cb's......i might accept him as a returner cus of his success there, but lombardi just lost a lot of respect from me, peterson will probably be a pretty good player but no way is on a midseason all pro team in his rookie year. heres the rest of his selections...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823ef799/article/midseason-allpro-team-rodgers-heads-highly-productive-group

HE will be a good DB in 2 years, he needs a better passrush and then he will look good. Just like tarrel brown all of a sudden this year looks decent.

i agree, but no way in hell is he a midseason all pro pick at the cb position
Bill Walsh made some bad picks too. Then he hired Donahue to take over.
Share 49ersWebzone