LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 166 users in the forums

10 year old boy uses college savings to return Super Bowl ring to 'The Fridge'

Shop 49ers game tickets
- NFL.com
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The best he could do in return was say "thanks" and give the kid two signed jersey's? Lame.
Originally posted by Janitor:
The best he could do in return was say "thanks" and give the kid two signed jersey's? Lame.

I agree, Fridge should have given him something even more rare than a Super Bowl ring...

like his last tooth.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
$8500 for a Super Bowl ring? I thought they were worth a lot more than that.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Agreed, wonder if Perry has the money now to pay him back? Watch Perry go and sell it again. Still the way news spreads today the kid will be famous for at least a day not that's why he did it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 7, 2011 at 2:19 AM ]
Originally posted by BobS:

Worth more now but back in the 80s you think they put all them diamonds and outrageous designs they do now . Come on man it was the 80s
Originally posted by Fricker:

Worth more now but back in the 80s you think they put all them diamonds and outrageous designs they do now . Come on man it was the 80s

I don't know it looks pretty nice to me....

Maybe they used cubic zirconium back then? Either way just being Perry's ring you would think it would be worth more. Was it an online auction???
Well done on the kid if Ditka was still coaching and this kid turns up at the draft, Ditka would trade every pick for kid regardless.
Wow. That kid obviously doesn't deserve college.
whered he get all that money from?

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Wow. That kid obviously doesn't deserve college.

stupid little rich kid.
kid failed economics already.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
If he had any class he's find a buyer and give the kid his money back. He literally drank himself in to this condition, got better then repeat. ESPN had an article recently about him.
They could have at least gave his money back!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Fricker:

I don't know it looks pretty nice to me....

Maybe they used cubic zirconium back then? Either way just being Perry's ring you would think it would be worth more. Was it an online auction???

not quite

nice tho
Share 49ersWebzone