f**k the bucs fans I hope he goals to jail for that s**t
Originally posted by teeohh:

What beef you got with Bucs fans?
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

they came on here last season the week we played them and talked s**t and caused a big ruckus and for the most part acted like a bunch of classless morons.

at least, that's why I hate Bucs fans.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

they came on here last season the week we played them and talked s**t and caused a big ruckus and for the most part acted like a bunch of classless morons.

x2
as long as there is a right to bear arms, stupid petty s**t like this will always happen
just heard that they have issued a warrant for his arrest and he plans on turning himself in.
Originally posted by lamontb:
just heard that they have issued a warrant for his arrest and he plans on turning himself in.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6270645&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_6270645

TAMPA, Fla. -- A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Aqib Talib in Garland, Texas.

In a radio interview with Tampa station WDAE (620 AM) Tuesday afternoon, a spokesman for the Garland police department said Talib has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, stemming from a March 21 incident.

"It's my understanding that he is aware of the warrant and is expected to turn himself in later this week," the spokesman said.

Talib's bail will be set at $25,000, according to the Garland Police Department.

The spokesman said detectives met with Talib last week and continued their investigation before making the decision to charge Talib with a crime. He said the charge is a second-degree felony, which can carry a prison sentence of five to 20 years. The spokesman also said Talib's mother has turned herself in on a similar charge related to the same incident.

[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 29, 2011 at 13:26:18 ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
What ever happened to a good ole fashion fist fight?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6270645&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_6270645

TAMPA, Fla. -- A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Aqib Talib in Garland, Texas.

In a radio interview with Tampa station WDAE (620 AM) Tuesday afternoon, a spokesman for the Garland police department said Talib has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, stemming from a March 21 incident.

"It's my understanding that he is aware of the warrant and is expected to turn himself in later this week," the spokesman said.

Talib's bail will be set at $25,000, according to the Garland Police Department.

The spokesman said detectives met with Talib last week and continued their investigation before making the decision to charge Talib with a crime. He said the charge is a second-degree felony, which can carry a prison sentence of five to 20 years. The spokesman also said Talib's mother has turned herself in on a similar charge related to the same incident.

I hope he goes to jail.
Originally posted by susweel:

I hope he goes to jail.

Yeah he might, depending on the facts and evidence. I lived in that area and it is as conservative as you can get...It is actually a "dry" city, meaning you cannot sell/buy booze in Garland. If booze is a problem, imagine what guns are.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I hope he goes to jail.

Yeah he might, depending on the facts and evidence. I lived in that area and it is as conservative as you can get...It is actually a "dry" city, meaning you cannot sell/buy booze in Garland. If booze is a problem, imagine what guns are.

If plaxico gets prison time for shooting himself in the leg, i'm pretty sure talib will get prison time if he's convicted. That might even put him out of the NFL altogether.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I hope he goes to jail.

If plaxico gets prison time for shooting himself in the leg, i'm pretty sure talib will get prison time if he's convicted. That might even put him out of the NFL altogether.

Yeah. The only way out is self defense or third party defense. His lawyers better concoct something quick.
Originally posted by BobS:
What ever happened to a good ole fashion fist fight?

Fight club!
Originally posted by TX9R:
I remember the knock on him in the draft was that something like this was possible. He's already been in trouble once too.

Yup . . . I remember reading that the dumb a$$ actually started a fight at the NFL rookie orientation seminar. Sounds like a born loser.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

x2
Share 49ersWebzone