LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 169 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns fan sues NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6257263

*** I debated on where to put this, but since its more legal stuff, i figured the parking lot. If I'm wrong (probably am) please move it.

I think this is an interesting idea. Tickets may get refunded, but what about PSLs? He paid that PSL so he could go to Brown's games, if there are not any games, is that a breach of contract?

Maybe some of you lawyers and law school guys can shed some light.
I think the NFL should sue him for being a Browns fan.
I think the whole PSL thing is crap to begin with, personally.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think the whole PSL thing is crap to begin with, personally.

I agree. The PSL prices in the new Dallas stadium are outrageous
won't the new niners stadium (if it ever happens) require PSLs? My Dad has season tickets, and we are personally rooting agianst a new stadium, because it will mean an end to our season tickets. There is no way he can afford a PSL.
I just think this could be an interesting loophole for fans to get back at the NFL for being so greedy. There are enough fans of teams in new stadiums who would be owed a good deal of money.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
I don't think it will do any good, but I will give him an A for effort.

LINK
lol at psl's for the Browns
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lol at psl's for the Browns

This guy should have sued for the last 25 yrs back not for psl I think then he would have had a better case

Originally posted by notsoempty86:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6257263

*** I debated on where to put this, but since its more legal stuff, i figured the parking lot. If I'm wrong (probably am) please move it.

I think this is an interesting idea. Tickets may get refunded, but what about PSLs? He paid that PSL so he could go to Brown's games, if there are not any games, is that a breach of contract?

Maybe some of you lawyers and law school guys can shed some light.

They arent the Cleveland Brown. so its Browns, not Brown's.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
bump for merge.
Share 49ersWebzone