LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

The NFLFA The fans union/association

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is it time for us fans to start a fans union/association? The NFLFA! Lets show them were the $$$$ really come from. We have rights and the power!!
Originally posted by lifer49erfan:
Is it time for us fans to start a fans union/association? The NFLFA! Lets show them were the $$$$ really come from. We have rights and the power!!

What would we do?
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

What would we do?

buy tickets to games, jerseys, hats, subscribe to Direct TV, drink Coors Light, and buy/use other "Official NFL" products.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

What would we do?

buy tickets to games, jerseys, hats, subscribe to Direct TV, drink Coors Light, and buy/use other "Official NFL" products.

Also even with no games in 2011 we will let the team keep our money. In hopes that in 2012 we gain enough interest we will be able to afford a hot dog.
Im in whose leading this thing?
Originally posted by txniner2:

I will. I was thinking about setting this up last week figured it was a good way to turn a vouluntary project into a six figure salary for me one day...plus help out the nfl get its s@#t together.

[ Edited by 9er_84 on Mar 24, 2011 at 18:52:06 ]
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Originally posted by txniner2:

I will. I was thinking about setting this up last week figured it was a good way to turn a voulentary project into a six figure salary for me one day...plus help out the nfl get its s@#t together.

whats your plan?
Gather a following via facebook. Institute a massive letter writing campaing to roger goodell the nfl owers and the nflpa. Transition the publicity from the letterwritting venture from just an internet outlet to a massive media campaing that garners national media exposure. From then on answer the calls of the masses and structure a goverining union to formulate and unify our offical voice of the fans.
...then institute a 5 dollar "donation" to help fund our program and give my self a massive salary.
if you add "and be totally awesome" to that proposal I am in.

And be totally awesome..while doing it
And be totally awesome..while doing it

too many extra words. i'm out.
Quitter are spitters and spitters quitters...didnt like em in high school dont like em now., dont need them them..the movement goes on!
Quitter are spitters and spitters quitters...didnt like em in high school dont like em now., dont need them them..the movement goes on!

hmmm...you may have won me back with mirrored phrase wordplay...
Gather a following via facebook. Institute a massive letter writing campaing to roger goodell the nfl owers and the nflpa. Transition the publicity from the letterwritting venture from just an internet outlet to a massive media campaing that garners national media exposure. From then on answer the calls of the masses and structure a goverining union to formulate and unify our offical voice of the fans.

Im in!
Share 49ersWebzone