There are 194 users in the forums

Dez Bryant Kicked Out of Mall For Sagging Pants

Shop 49ers game tickets
Must have been some extra sag in that. Lol at the comments
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Those article comments are f**king hilarious, God bless the internet!

Quote:
Ted Danson 12 minutes ago
Whoopi likes it when I wear mine around my ankles....BOOM

jared 13 minutes ago
Let the dogs loose on em, see how fast the can run. Know what im sayin, know what im sayin. Morons

Armando 14 minutes ago
Send him to jail with OJ Simpson, so he can b OJ Simpson's B..ch!!! SHAKA ZULU!!!

Mike 20 minutes ago
They call it "SAGGIN" and if you spell that backwards then that will explain it!

''s.a.g.g.i.n.''

''n....i..g..g........'' AY!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

''s.a.g.g.i.n.''

''n....i..g..g........'' AY!

Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!
what is really funny to me is that saggers usually wear a belt that is tightened up around the middle of the thighs so they don't fall to the ground...

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by submoa:
what is really funny to me is that saggers usually wear a belt that is tightened up around the middle of the thighs so they don't fall to the ground...

Everytime I see I this I wonder how the f**k do they walk like that? Seriously?
Deion Sanders: Dez Bryant needs help
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6257358

He needs help. He needs help. I told the Cowboys from day one that he needs help. Matter of fact, they have a team in place to help him. But you cannot tell a grown man what to do.
Quote:
alot of you whites are just mad u dont have enough to fill out the front or the back like a black man can...

-9fA
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Deion Sanders: Dez Bryant needs help
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6257358

He needs help. He needs help. I told the Cowboys from day one that he needs help. Matter of fact, they have a team in place to help him. But you cannot tell a grown man what to do.

and some people wanted to pair him with Crabtree. That would've been a disaster combining those two egos together.

Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by submoa:

Everytime I see I this I wonder how the f**k do they walk like that? Seriously?

I've always wondered the same thing. Although I've never seen sagging like that on the picture. Usually it's at least half way up their a$$.
We used to box with gloves in the old back in the day hood as kids.

This dude was saggin and he got blasted with jabs alot because he couldn't really move his feet and kept going for his khaki shorts.

Dude had some shiners the next day lol
lol this is why i hate dallas and texas in general.
True saggers do not wear belts, they hold their pants up with one hand. Brilliant fad, and very inexpensive...though they need to buy better underwear to impress the ladies.
I don't know why some of you are worried about how another man wears his clothes. I think the kids wearing those "skinny jeans" that look like they got them out of their little sister's closet look pretty ridiculous, but it doesn't actually bother me.
Share 49ersWebzone