There are 279 users in the forums

Its time for Realinement, your thoughts...

Shop 49ers game tickets
My friends and I are always kickin around realinement for the NFL. This is what I came up with. SF,SEA,OAK,SD ARZ,DENVER,DALLAS,HOU GB,MINN,CHI,DET MIA,TB,JAC,NO KC,SL,TENN,INDY ATL,CAR,CINN,WASH BUF,CLV,PITT,BAL NE,NYG,NYJ,PHIL

Please post this in the correct forum. Thank you for your continued love and support of the 49ersWebzone.

Your friendly neighborhood mod!

[ Edited by fropwns on Mar 19, 2011 at 18:16:00 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
i'm confused

That would be 6 games a year we would not have to travel much. Im all for it but Its not going to happen. At least not until the NFL extends and more teams are added.

Our only close games now are Ari and Sea and they arent very close compared to back east.

[ Edited by CoachingMatters on Mar 19, 2011 at 18:40:19 ]
you want all teams in one division?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
you want all teams in one division?

after every 4th team pretend to start a new div.

SF,SEA,OAK,SD/nfc or afc west....... ARZ,DENVER,DALLAS,HOU/nfc or afc west...... etc,etc......... GB,MINN,CHI,DET MIA,TB,JAC,NO KC,SL,TENN,INDY ATL,CAR,CINN,WASH BUF,CLV,PITT,BAL NE,NYG,NYJ,PHIL

[ Edited by CoachingMatters on Mar 19, 2011 at 22:16:58 ]
What I learned from this thread is that the NFL is clearly missing out on the untapped Idaho/Montana market. I move the Jaguars relocate and become either the

Idaho Potatoes

or the Montana Man Bear Pigs
Originally posted by golfing9er:
What I learned from this thread is that the NFL is clearly missing out on the untapped Idaho/Montana market. I move the Jaguars relocate and become either the

Idaho Potatoes

Wouldnt that be a 1/3 man, 1/3 bear, 1/3 pig?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:

no! 1/2 Pig, 1/2 Bear, 1/2 Man.
Originally posted by boast:

Are you saying someone's a previously banned member? Because that's what I got out of those 3 letters...
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Are you saying someone's a previously banned member? Because that's what I got out of those 3 letters...

Originally posted by modninerfan:

lol what I dont get is even if they are PBMs, as long as they aren't bothering the board why not let them be? I mean if they learned from their lessons and they just want to post, why is it such a big deal? Why need to be the one to point it out? I don't get that.
Originally posted by golfing9er:

Idaho Potatoes

no thats how Gore said Manbearpig was and he was very cereal about it
  • mod
  • Veteran

lol what I dont get is even if they are PBMs, as long as they aren't bothering the board why not let them be? I mean if they learned from their lessons and they just want to post, why is it such a big deal? Why need to be the one to point it out? I don't get that.

Because its Boast... he knows.

and he gets irritable unless the truth is exposed

That guy looks creepy.

Share 49ersWebzone