LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Arena Football you watching it???

Shop 49ers game tickets
I saw it started last night on NFL network so i decided to DVR it ... Pitt vs Phily Good stuff hahaha its football just to say the least. Might be the only football we have for some time which i doubt but just saying!!

Plus i put it in this forum because it was on NFL network so i believe its probably owned by the NFL in some way now.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
is it only on NFL Network? When I heard they are having pre-season power rankings I thought that was pretty cool. Looking forward to the Sabercats return
NFL Network can go screw
Originally posted by jreff22:
NFL Network can go screw

I too am not watching anything with the NFL brand on it.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Honestly I think a team that can get two stops on defense in a game can win 75% of the time. I think that is ridiculous as in stupid.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
NFL Network can go screw

Yah Im seriously thinking about down grading my dish package because I pay extra for NFL network.
Originally posted by BobS:
Honestly I think a team that can get two stops on defense in a game can win 75% of the time. I think that is ridiculous as in stupid.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by BobS:

That's my biggest beef with AFL too. It's all offense, and almost all passing.
cant watch it, its like indoor soccer
Only if you tie me to a chair in front of tv and tape my eye lids open...

Its not bad, I went to high school with the Philly QB, never thought he would play beyond college.
For those without NFLN, here is a link to atch all games online

http://www.niftytv.com/AFL
I try to get into it and I just feel like it's clown football.

Although going to SaberCat games is really fun.
I tried watching it but it's just waaay to much offense, I myswell be watching NBA, even that has more defense. I found the CFL on NFLN more entertaining.
The only thing worse than the second half of a NFL preseason game is a whole AFL game
Share 49ersWebzone