• dj43
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
OH GAWD NO KOLB PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex Smith 2.0

U don't think Haubaugh can develop him?

If Harbaugh can develop him, he could probably develop Smith. I hope we are not one of the three. A first rounder! Even two seconds!
Our greatest needs are pass rush and CB. If we have to give up either of those two to get an unproven QB who MIGHT work in the Harbaugh offense I am afraid the results would not be very nice.

I'm waaaay on the other side of you in the ongoing Alex Smith debate, but I'd much rather have Alex start another year and keep our 1st round pick for a CB or pass rusher than swap that pick for any of the QBs it can bring us.
^^^
oppps, wrong thread, so sorry
[ Edited by submoa on Mar 7, 2011 at 12:58 PM ]
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by susweel:
what teams are they ?????????

Eric speculated it was all NFC West teams,but he's just guessing..

So nobody knows anything, but it deserves its own thread?

lol
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
OH GAWD NO KOLB PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alex Smith 2.0

U don't think Haubaugh can develop him?

If Harbaugh can develop him, he could probably develop Smith. I hope we are not one of the three. A first rounder! Even two seconds!
Our greatest needs are pass rush and CB. If we have to give up either of those two to get an unproven QB who MIGHT work in the Harbaugh offense I am afraid the results would not be very nice.

QB is way more of a need than pass rush, and cb when you have David Carr as the only qb on the roster.
For purposes of this discussion I am assuming Harbaugh will convince Alex to stay on a two year deal with incentives and options. (NO, I will not join ANY Alex Smith discussion!) I am assuming that decision will be reached before the draft.

Got you homie
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
top 3 most logical would be

1) Titans
2) Cards
3) Niners

Vikings???

Yep, that would be the most likely. If they can re-sign Sidney Rice, they are a QB away from a serious run at a wild card spot if not division title. With the amount of talent they have, they would be the most likely to pony up a 1st round pick to make a run at the title now.

As long as Kolb stays away from the Cardinals.
Before I left Arizona I read a quote from Wisehunt in the local paper that he had absolutely no interest in drafting a 1st round rookie to be the teams savior @ QB. That he would seek to improve the team by adding a veteran QB. I could see them making a deal for Kolb.
Could be Vikings, Panthers, Titans, Cards, 49ers, maybe Seattle....
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM ]
hopefully were not on of those teams
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by WINiner:

f**k Kolb! Someone posted stats of his troy smith type decent after teams figured him out and that was with Reid. Unless we can get him for a 3rd or lower, no way.
he doesn't have a qb name
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
f**k Kolb! Someone posted stats of his troy smith type decent after teams figured him out and that was with Reid. Unless we can get him for a 3rd or lower, no way.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Share 49ersWebzone