There are 246 users in the forums

Three teams talking Kolb

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know valrod33 posted this on CBA thread,but I think it derseves it's own thread..

Eric_Branch

Hmm. RT @AdamSchefter: Teams still can discuss deals, just can't complete them. At least 3 teams debating deals for Eagles QB Kevin Kolb.
[ Edited by fakers23 on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:38 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
what teams are they ?????????
Originally posted by susweel:

Eric speculated it was all NFC West teams,but he's just guessing..
Originally posted by fakers23:

So nobody knows anything, but it deserves its own thread?
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Originally posted by pantstickle:

We know 3 teams are talking Kolb... Just don't know which.. I'm sure it come out today.. Plus the 49ers could be one of them..

P.S. Plus it would get lost in the shuffle in the CBA thread... When it's player news not CBA news...
[ Edited by fakers23 on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM ]
If they are all NFC West then we know it is 9ers, peahawks, and tards... lambs dont need a qb obviously... intersting.
[ Edited by submoa on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM ]
top 3 most logical would be

1) Titans
2) Cards
3) Niners
I read the article as well and it said the Eagles could possibly end up with a top 10 pick. F**k that. Not our top 10 pick hopefully. I don't think he's shown anything to suggest he's worth a top 10 pick. I'd have no problem giving them a 2nd round pick though.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I read the article as well and it said the Eagles could possibly end up with a top 10 pick. F**k that. Not our top 10 pick hopefully. I don't think he's shown anything to suggest he's worth a top 10 pick. I'd have no problem giving them a 2nd round pick though.

Don't think that would be enough. Maybe this years 2nd + next years 2nd.
[ Edited by theginz2004 on Mar 7, 2011 at 10:58 AM ]

What article... Adam just post it on twitter like 30 minutes or so ago.. Thier no article by him..
Originally posted by theginz2004:

Don't think that would be enough. Maybe this years 2nd + next years 2nd.

I agree, there's no way that'll be enough. I wouldn't have a problem with the two 2nds.
Prediction: AZ tries to please Fitzgerald Link and trades the 5th pick to the Eagles for Kolb

Cards feel they are a QB away from contending and Whisenhunt is trying to save his job so they go after the Vet

Eagles add even more speed to their team and Draft Patrick Peterson to pair with Asante Samuel

This allows Von Miller to Drop to us
[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 7, 2011 at 11:03 AM ]

What article... Adam just post it on twitter like 30 minutes or so ago.. Thier no article by him..

There was a really small article on rotoworld.com based on that tweet.

There was a really small article on rotoworld.com based on that tweet.

That just speculation on Rotoworld part... They have no sources... Adam never said what it would take to get Kolb..
Share 49ersWebzone