LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

What Qb would you want for next year? (Vote)

Shop 49ers game tickets

What Qb would you want for next year? (Vote)

Give reasons why...
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Feb 24, 2011 at 4:24 PM ]
I like Palmer. I think he would be happy in SF and probably rejuvinated to be out of such a bad organization. He took crappy Cincy to playoffs and i think he still has some pretty good years ahead of him if he gets out of Cincy.
I want them all to impregenate Jennifer Montana at the same time and just wait the 20 years
I'd like to see Smith turn it around and lead us to Super Bowl
Vick?
take vick of the list he isnt an option
Put a ''not Alex Smith'' slot in there.

DO IT
Put a "whoever Harbaug thinks is best" in there.

DO IT
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Feb 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM ]
Even though he is not on the list, many posters lobbied for the 49ers to trade for Orton. I had also noticed on the Arizona, Tennessee and Minnesota fan forums that many of their fans wanted their team to trade for Orton as well.

Now, on ESPN's website, they report that new Denver head coach, John Fox, has announced that Orton will be his starter next season. So there is one less name to bounce around.
Mike Vick

What, no Tebow? Vick, not an option, Orton starting for Denver, not a Kolb fan at all. I say trade a second to Denver(throw in Carr if it doesn't hurt the trade) and let Tim and Alex battle it out. He and his story remind me so much of Steve Young I can't help myself. He has a chance to be a real special player, and the heart of a fighter like Steve and Garcia. TEBOW.. TEBOW.. TEBOW..

oh yeah, and all the rest of the QBs on that list suck anyways!!
[ Edited by MickyD2702 on Feb 24, 2011 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Put a "whoever Harbaug thinks is best" in there.

DO IT
cant believe smith is leading this poll...vick,palmer,sanchez and kolb in a heartbeat over smith
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Can I ask why Mark Sanchez's name is on the list???
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Can I ask why Mark Sanchez's name is on the list???

the list wasn't necessarily available Qb's... although as we learned from the Cutler to Chicago situation, you can trade for a high profile Qb. I honestly went through the league and compiled a list of Qb's that get trashed for their style of play. the run first Qb's and the subpar statistical Qb's. i wanted to leave Alex off so that it didn't turn into an Alex thread but also wanted to see how he would fair against the group. What's funny is Alex is leading the poll and in 5 years he has ZERO significant wins. Vick has been to the nfc championship, Mcnabb to multiple championships and a superbowl. Palmer to the playoffs. young has a great win/loss record. sanchez has set records in the playoffs in such a short time and these guys get trashed somehow and SF fans still stay in love with Alex. it blows my mind. again, under the circumstances of next year i just think Harbaugh could help Palmer rejuvinate his career. i would take the majority of these Qb's though...
Share 49ersWebzone