LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Trade for Palmer and draft QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by wailers15:
he's surrounded by a bunch of pre maddonas. .

lol, Pre-Madonna???????? As in someone who existed before madonna?

Or perhaps you mean prima donna? describing a vain, undisciplined, egotistical, obnoxious or temperamental person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team, and although irritating, cannot be done without.

Quote:
Also his o line play was crappy in pass protection. Man I think I'd be depressed living in cinci lol.
This is way off too. Cincy always has a very solid, underrated offensive line. They gave up the 10th fewest sacks this year., Whitworth is a very solid underrated LT.

Its just the facts. Palmer had an awesome 05, decent 6 and 7. But since that 08 elbow surgery where he decided against tommy john surgery, the strength just into there. And without a big arm, its just makes his decision making look awful as his cant gun the ball into tight spaces anymore.

[ Edited by jojomellon on Feb 12, 2011 at 00:26:21 ]
I know, brilliant idea. Make it happen Baalke!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Palmer hasn't seemed right since the Steelers almost twisted his leg off at the knee 5 years ago. His good games since have been few and far between, no thanks!
  • dj43
Originally posted by ImOnFire15:
49ers should trade 4th round pick for Palmer, draft QB and let him set behind Palmer for like 2-4 years. Best route imo.

IF you could get him for a 4th it might be worth it. The problem is, Cincy will want at least a 2nd for him, IF they agreed to trade him at all.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by ImOnFire15:
49ers should trade 4th round pick for Palmer, draft QB and let him set behind Palmer for like 2-4 years. Best route imo.

IF you could get him for a 4th it might be worth it. The problem is, Cincy will want at least a 2nd for him, IF they agreed to trade him at all.

he ist even much of an upgrade over smith 2nd is way to much
This is my ideal scenario. I would be fine with giving them our 2nd if it gives us a chance to compete for a playoff spot next year which i believe it will.
Share 49ersWebzone