LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns appear to be cleaning house!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jason LaCanfora: Browns have informed NT Shaun Rogers he will be released. Rogers, 31, has had off field issues and was due to make $5.5M w/ a $500k bonus

Adam Schefter: Browns announced they cut LBs Eric Barton and David Bowens, DL Kenyon Coleman and Shaun Rogers, TE Robert Royal and OL John St. Clair.

[ Edited by PTulini on Feb 9, 2011 at 15:18:24 ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
He's a very good player who has spent his career playing for awful teams. He'll want to go to a contender. I could see him playing for the Jets as they have a need there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TX9R:
He's a very good player who has spent his career playing for awful teams. He'll want to go to a contender. I could see him playing for the Jets as they have a need there.

Well if he likes to play for awful teams we can use him.
Originally posted by susweel:

Well if he likes to play for awful teams we can use him.

Only if he can play QB.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
maybe not the house but definitely renovating some rooms... just older veteran players

he can play for sure when he is motivated.
  • evil
  • Veteran
SING HEEEEEEEM NAO!
hell go to the chargers

He's a bit of a headcase
Did anyone on here actually watch the Browns last season?

Can Rogers still be an effective NT?

Share 49ersWebzone