LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Brady named 2010 NFL MVP

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Here's a Brady Bunch for NFL fans: Tom Brady received all 50 votes for league MVP.

The New England Patriots quarterback on Sunday became the first unanimous choice for The Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player Award since the news organization began using a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league.

He surpassed himself, too: In 2007, when Brady won his first MVP award, he received 49 votes; one voter went for Brett Favre.

"It is always flattering to be chosen for such a prestigious award," Brady said. "But I also look at it as a team award, as nothing in football gets accomplished without the mental toughness and determination of every player and coach associated with that team.

(continued)
--------------------------

linkage

-9fA

Another great QB who wanted to be a 9er. Awesome

Now thats what Im talking about!!!
It's between him and Peyton again this year, IMO. Brady is clearly playing lights-out, and I think the whole world understand how valuable Manning really was to that franchise. If I had a vote, I might make him the first guy to be nominated without ever taking a snap.

Unless Brady really does throw for over 7,000 yards, which is what I believe he is on pace for. Cam the man is not far behind.
I think Brady added like 5mph to his fastball
Share 49ersWebzone