LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Eagles players do good for bullied teen

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

(just to be clear, this is the high-horse being ridden so furiously in this thread)

How so?

Some believe those should answer for the choices they make. Those choices affect their lives and the life of there target whether they or you like it or not.

Some believe leniency should be shown due to the young ages of the perpetrators. (An assumption on my part).

These kids need to learn there are consequences, after-effects, to their choices and actions. You may have blown this off if you were in that position. Some of us simply don't agree with that viewpoint.

this is the high horse i was talking about.

obviously we all believe that the bullies need to be punished. trying to argue about that is just dumb, and to do is to be on the moral high-horse handing down pronouncements on society. charging them with kidnapping seems overzealous to me, as does saying that these kids will go on to become murderers because of this, but even so, arguing about this is is just arguing for the sake of argument. I think we all need to just lighten up a little.

To be more clear, the only one I expect to get the full brunt of the charges is the 17 year old. I expect less for the younger ones. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I simply don't think it should be cast aside. Perhaps that places me on a "high horse", I just don't view it the same way, obviously.
"Hi, Desean? This is Roger Goodell. Please don't tell a national TV audience that Eagles offensive lineman are going to beat up teenagers. Kthxbye."

It is kind of a funny situation lol.
You know the zone is infected when even a mod is stirring s**t up.
Share 49ersWebzone