There are 184 users in the forums

Eagles players do good for bullied teen

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I can't believe how nonchalant some of you are being about this situation. This goes way beyond a normal school yard fight!

It sucks, and the guys are obviously douchebags, but it doesn't warrant kidnapping, recklessly endangering another person, and unlawful restraint. That's just stupid. Actually, it's probably just someone taking out some anger from being bullied as a child.

They're trying to make a point, to set an example. It's not stupid. Do you think the kid asked for that stuff to happen to him?

Oh, in that case, unfair punishment is okay. They probably should have executed them in public so that bullying would never happen again.

Forget dude, you'll never understand.
I can't believe how nonchalant some of you are being about this situation. This goes way beyond a normal school yard fight!

It sucks, and the guys are obviously douchebags, but it doesn't warrant kidnapping, recklessly endangering another person, and unlawful restraint. That's just stupid. Actually, it's probably just someone taking out some anger from being bullied as a child.

They're trying to make a point, to set an example. It's not stupid. Do you think the kid asked for that stuff to happen to him?

Oh, in that case, unfair punishment is okay. They probably should have executed them in public so that bullying would never happen again.

I was bullied plenty, if that's what you're implying. That's no excuse to charge anyone with BS crimes to teach a lesson. The law should have no feelings.

I was bullied plenty, if that's what you're implying. That's no excuse to charge anyone with BS crimes to teach a lesson. The law should have no feelings.

The law does not have any feelings, but the people who enforce the law do. Therein lies the proverbial double-edged sword.

Call in Judge Dredd!

Honestly I would have laughed my ass off at a kid getting hung up on a fence but now that I have a son I see thing totally different, It would kill me to have anything close to that happen to him and I know I can't protect him from everything but no one should have to go through something like that. Especially at that age when they can be traumatized and scarred for life.

I always liked d jax as a player and I like him even more now.

Kidnapping is taking away or transportation of a person against the persons will.....even if they transport him a foot away against his will it's considered kidnapping, these kind of things should not be tolerated whatsoever but they are to young to warrant these charges and should be taught a lesson but this shouldn't stick with them for the rest of their lives.
yeesh. glad i left this thread when it was still funny.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:

It was never funny
Originally posted by crzy:

It was never funny

i was having a good time.
As I father I would find this very offensive if I were to come home from a hard days work to my family and child (who I treasure the most in life since he was brought in to this world) to find out my son was beat up and bullied by 7 other kids from 13-17. Thats pussifying at its best and all you say "oh I was bullied blah blah" is a crock of s**t. What if these kids were to keep growing up and steady repeat the same situation and maybe kill someone in life. Yeah we got alot of other problems in this country but the youth criteria is one the biggest concerns. I have never heared of so much stuff kids do now days which is unreal. I remember a couple months ago I heared of a 13 year old being gunned down from a police standoff. You got to look at it as if you were this boys parent. The s**ts f**ked up and no its not funny the kid got hung up on the fence. I remember being in highschool watching people pick on other kids and all I could do was shake my head and tell them "man just leave them alone". Good for the players sticking up for the kid.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

And if it was your kid?

I'd cry and write a poem. I'd tell him to throw a rock at the biggest one's head and kick another in the dick. I'm tired of this super sensitive anti-bullying crap. If they injure him, punish them, but don't call some old-fashioned bullying kidnapping. Our country should be getting bullied for how weak it's becoming.

I ask a serious question and get a joke of an answer. Nice

• Paul
  • Veteran
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

And if it was your kid?

I'd cry and write a poem. I'd tell him to throw a rock at the biggest one's head and kick another in the dick. I'm tired of this super sensitive anti-bullying crap. If they injure him, punish them, but don't call some old-fashioned bullying kidnapping. Our country should be getting bullied for how weak it's becoming.

u still getting your ass kicked man? lol juvenile kidnapping, I guess that can happen when you take someone away from somewhere & put their ass up on a fence. anything can happen in today's world, you can die pretty easy now a days. simple bullying or not no kids should be treated like that, it could f**k them up for the rest of their lives (u never know)
Originally posted by Niners99:

And if it was your kid?

theres a difference between having some bigger kid push you around, and having 7 bigger kids push you around. the adult version of this is called getting jumped. 7 dudes come after you by yourself on the street and beat the crap out of you, there isnt much you can do whether your tough or not.

The only reason he went on this show and got to meet Eagles players is because it was videotaped and put online, and everyone saw it.

"WHAT! 7 guys jump you and you didnt beat them up?"

The kids were charged with kidnapping and assault. That's retarded.

How is that retarded? Thats whats really wrong with this country is people continue to do unmoral and cruel things and get by with it. If these kids are beating on little kids like that now before they are even legal adults, what do you think they will be doing five years from now? Something much worse I can tell you. I completely support these kids getting judged to the fullest extent possible before they even get an opportunity to evolve even more thuggish than they are now and really hurt somebody.
Originally posted by crzy:

It was never funny

i was having a good time.

And if it was your kid?

theres a difference between having some bigger kid push you around, and having 7 bigger kids push you around. the adult version of this is called getting jumped. 7 dudes come after you by yourself on the street and beat the crap out of you, there isnt much you can do whether your tough or not.

The only reason he went on this show and got to meet Eagles players is because it was videotaped and put online, and everyone saw it.

Why? They committed the crimes. If feelings are kept out of law... would they not be charged all the same?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

And if it was your kid?

Why? They committed the crimes. If feelings are kept out of law... would they not be charged all the same?

The things they were charged with were excessive because someone got emotional. Seems like they were charged out of anger.
Share 49ersWebzone