LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

B. LLoyd - Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who wouldve thought this guy would be starting in the Pro Bowl?

Show you system and coaches are just as important as talent on a football team.
The dude laid out for everything. I always liked B. Lloyd. He's got the ONE stupid gif of him ducking the ball but at least he's not a p***y like Morgan and Crabtree.

Almost once a game I was like at one of Lloyd's catches. Congrats to him man he deserved it -- especially after his monster year.
He had a good year, he deserved to make it to the pro bowl.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

he sucks anyways

[ Edited by rxrunner on Jan 30, 2011 at 16:42:14 ]
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Show you system and coaches are just as important as talent on a football team.

Coaching and system is more important than the players.

That's why the 9ers are going to win it all next year!
And this is in ninertalk because?
I was surprised also. Although, I didn't watch any of his games this season.

I always liked him, but it seemed he was an underachiever. He always had a knack for some spectacular circus type catches.

I can't ever forget that one play when the ball was thrown to him and he ducked.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

I guess you don't know he was on the 9ers at one point...It funny to see a guy who failed with us and is now a top tier player, this year at least.

I'm saying that our couches either didn't know how to use him or he didn't fit into our system. Hopefully Crabtree, VD, and Morgan fit into Haurbaugh' system better than
diggleberry's system.

[ Edited by RekeHavoc on Jan 30, 2011 at 16:56:26 ]

He always had talent. Just wasn't very consistent with us. Lot's of off field distractions like rap and bling. I hope Crabtree goes next year.
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

I guess you don't know he was on the 9ers at one point...It funny to see a guy who failed with us and is now a top tier player, this year at least.

I'm saying that our couches either didn't know how to use him or he didn't fit into our system. Hopefully Crabtree, VD, and Morgan fit into Haurbaugh' system better than
diggleberry's system.

Which means you posted in the wrong place.[/left]
anybody see him drop the pass in the end zone? that was why I didn't like him much he made nice catches but he dropped ones that were crucial.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
anybody see him drop the pass in the end zone? that was why I didn't like him much he made nice catches but he dropped ones that were crucial.

I did. He did stretch out for 3 deep balls, but dropped every one of them.
f**kin singletary!
Share 49ersWebzone