There are 160 users in the forums

Super Bowl - Who will you be rooting for?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Super Bowl - Who will you be rooting for?

Rodgers, he's fun to watch.

-9fA
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by jrg:

This guy is a Swag-beast. lol

I've only heard of one other white man with more swag. They call him "boast"
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Hate the Steelers more than the Cowboys and Pats.

GO PACK GO!!
Im rooting for a nuclear bomb to hit Dallas. Hopefuly, Jerry Jones is in the stadium as well.
Steelers just to piss my wife off. I'm not going to fake "cheer" for her Packers in the SB.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Steelers just to piss my wife off. I'm not going to fake "cheer" for her Packers in the SB.

through "sickness and health" what a hubby you are. which part of her sickness did you not comprehend
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

through "sickness and health" what a hubby you are. which part of her sickness did you not comprehend

I'm still a little disgruntled about her "dancing around the room and screaming" when Favre pulled off that miracle last year against us. Guess that's what I get for marrying a Packers and Brett Favre fan though.

I'm still a little disgruntled about her "dancing around the room and screaming" when Favre pulled off that miracle last year against us. Guess that's what I get for marrying a Packers and Brett Favre fan though.

you need to domestic violence her.

ps. there was no partying shot directed at you as a husband to your wife. was just poking at that whole meaning less jargon of wedding ceremony.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Rodgers.

The 9er that should have been.

A meteor, carnage, and death
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Rodgers.
Neither, will be doing something besides watching.
I still hold a lot of resentment to the Packers from the 90s. If I wasnt a 49er....the Steelers would be my kind of team, always hve been a fan of their D....from the Steel Curtain, to Lloyd and Green, to now. And there whole entire organization is class (except for the meathead QB).

But, I cant see them gaining further seperation against us in the Ring Count. So....

Go Pack Go.

I hate to say it.
Originally posted by Dino:
Hate the Steelers more than the Cowboys and Pats.

GO PACK GO!!

Right on!
Share 49ersWebzone