There are 260 users in the forums

Jets - Steelers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
It's been a long year for Rex. It's time for him to kick his feet up and relax for a bit.

That was so last week, dude.

So was your face

Awesome!

Wait... wut?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
It's been a long year for Rex. It's time for him to kick his feet up and relax for a bit.

That was so last week, dude.

don't judge him until you've walked a mile in his shoes.

Ouch.

That's all I can think.

Ouch.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

meh, they've been to back to back AFC Championship games--the toughest conference of the two--with a young QB. His players love him. He knows how to call a defense and manage a game. He's a great coach, and a terrific villain. You're SUPPOSED to hate him, its good that you do. I hate him too on one level, but I also appreciate what he brings to the NFL.

The NFL is entertaining, but the league office has been sucking the fun out of it for years. I love that Ryan thumbs his nose at what is PC in the league.

Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
i love how announcers never mention WHY Roethlisberger was suspended. They just say, "Oh, he's matured so much since his suspension." or "His teammates have talked about how different he has been since going through what he went through" or whatever.

They NEVER fail to mention dog fighting when Michael Vick is playing. But when Big Ben is playing, no one seems to remember that he raped two women.

Yeah f**king pussies Big but how about Ben?! I find no way how he cant be considered an indisputable Top 5 QB... Tip of the Hat to him and the Steelers.

i do'nt know what that first sentence means but I agree that Big Ben is a top 5 QB. He's a great player, but I personally think he's a scumbag--but whatever. I have no problem with him coming back from his suspension and playing great, I just wish that the commentators would acknowledge WHY he was suspended when they mention it. I think its a BS double standard. It seems like they are unwilling to let anyone forget what Vick did, but are more than happy to forget what Ben did.

cosigned. Ben is the best QB left IMO, a top 3-5 QB definitely but he's still a douchebag. I can't stand him. f**k Ben Roethlessberger.

I don't even think I'm going to watch the superbowl this year. f**kin hate both teams.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/23/rex-ryan-says-those-who-criticize-the-jets-really-got-no-right/
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
i love how announcers never mention WHY Roethlisberger was suspended. They just say, "Oh, he's matured so much since his suspension." or "His teammates have talked about how different he has been since going through what he went through" or whatever.

They NEVER fail to mention dog fighting when Michael Vick is playing. But when Big Ben is playing, no one seems to remember that he raped two women.

Yeah f**king pussies Big but how about Ben?! I find no way how he cant be considered an indisputable Top 5 QB... Tip of the Hat to him and the Steelers.

i do'nt know what that first sentence means but I agree that Big Ben is a top 5 QB. He's a great player, but I personally think he's a scumbag--but whatever. I have no problem with him coming back from his suspension and playing great, I just wish that the commentators would acknowledge WHY he was suspended when they mention it. I think its a BS double standard. It seems like they are unwilling to let anyone forget what Vick did, but are more than happy to forget what Ben did.

cosigned. Ben is the best QB left IMO, a top 3-5 QB definitely but he's still a douchebag. I can't stand him. f**k Ben Roethlessberger.

I don't even think I'm going to watch the superbowl this year. f**kin hate both teams.

Oh you'll watch, and you'll like it!
Originally posted by horsecore:

Nope, days like Feb 6th are what Basketball and Call of Duty were made for.
Did anyone else catch the Sanchez fumble return touchdown and notice the ball went backwards??

He threw it standing on his own 21, the ball landed inside the 20 so it went backwards about a yard-and-a-half. Therefore the whole controversy over whether it was a fumble or not is moot because even if his arm was going forward it was technically a backward pass (which is a fumble anyway).

That's my take. Yahoo just put up a lead story about how it shouldn't have counted as a fumble which I think is bogus. I was rooting on the Jets too so it's not like I am biased.
Rapistberger 2 ints but had 3 ints dropped.

He did have some real good/clutch running thought.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:

Nope, days like Feb 6th are what Basketball and Call of Duty were made for.

I bet you will still watch it.

Share 49ersWebzone