LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Bart Scott

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

this is just awesome

"Cant Wait"
Well the Jets backed up the talk so I am all for him doing it after the game. He gets that.
Vernons twin
that was great!
"All we hear is about their defence they can't stop a nosebleed."

Single best statement of the post-season.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
"All we hear is about their defence they can't stop a nosebleed."

Single best statement of the post-season.

agreed
curious to see what he says after they lose to Pitt
  • titan
  • Veteran
Awesome! I love angry players! I can't stand happy players on the field smiling and hi fiving each other.
Quote:
FOXBORO -- Jets linebacker Bart Scott met with the media following his team's 28-21 win over the Patriots. Scott was asked when he knew that the Jets were in the head of Tom Brady on Sunday.

"When he started looking for the rush when there was no rush," said Scott. "When he thought after a certain amount of time, he was fidgeting. I give Ben Roethlisberger a lot of credit, he's man enough to stay in the pocket, look in the barrel of the gun and take the hit. Most quarterbacks don't like getting hit. When they get hit, they turn into a totally different person."

Scott had lectured the media earlier in the week about the difference between the regular season and the playoffs, and he hammered that point again Sunday night in the locker room.

"We were given virtually no chance, but we knew that his [Brady] TD/INT ratio was high in the last four, five playoff games," said Scott. "Some of the guys that came in last year were part of an ass-kicking by the Baltimore Ravens. We knew that we could perform and not be over-hyped. We can handle the emotion.

"They aren't a vertical offense. We didn't fear any of them deep, we knew they couldn't get deep. We knew that they are small guys. People talk about how that's a disadvantage to us, how about being a big, physical defense being an advantage for us? Those guys started wearing down on defense and offense."

Scott was asked if this win meant that Rex Ryan could now be looked at as an equal of Bill Belichick's as a coach.

"Why not better? Belichick is one Mo Lewis hit from being fired," Scott said. "[Brady] don't come in we might be talking about him on the unemployment line."

Lol Bart Scott is one of the better smack talkers in the league imo
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
The AFC Championship game is going to be fun.

I like entertainment.

I'm entertained.

Share 49ersWebzone