LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Jim Mora Jr will not Coach This Year

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

Just got a call from Jim Mora Jr., who said he's decided to take his name out of denver & philly jobs, didn't think they're rt fit rt now.

Still wants to coach but wanted to take another year off before returning
In other words they lowballed him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nobody wanted him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Nobody wanted him.

Quote:
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Jim Mora has withdrawn from consideration for DEN and PHI defensive coordinator openings. Was a top candidate for both. Full story ahead
Originally posted by Jcool:
Nobody wanted him.

Quote:

Jim Mora has withdrawn from consideration for DEN and PHI defensive coordinator openings. Was a top candidate for both. Full story ahead

It's LaConfora.

After his reporting on Harbaugh, I'm not believing anything that comes out of his mouth.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Nobody wanted him.

Quote:

It's LaConfora.

After his reporting on Harbaugh, I'm not believing anything that comes out of his mouth.

-9fA

Them national media guys were hating big time on the niners. All of them got proven wrong especially LaConfora.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
espn_nfcwest Mike Sando, ESPN.com

Seattle paying him still. RT: @Cardschatter: Cards contacted Jim Mora for DC job; he told them what he told DEN/PHI, he was going to wait
Nobody wanted him.

• Paul
  • Veteran
I think he got screwed over in Seattle, though he did really fall apart in Atlanta (worse record every season).
Nobody wanted him.

Quote:

It's LaConfora.

-9fA

Them national media guys were hating big time on the niners. All of them got proven wrong especially LaConfora.

I can't remember. What did LaCanfora say again?

It's pretty easy to say he won't coach this year when he wasn't a serious candidate to be hired in the first place...assuming I'm reading between the lines correctly.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Nobody wanted him.

He really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Nobody wanted him.

Quote:

It's LaConfora.

-9fA

I can't remember. What did LaCanfora say again?

That Harbaugh would rather go to Michigan than to the Niners, then he said the Broncos were more likely cause of the Elway factor, then said the Dolphins were landing him for sure with their 8+ million dollar offer, then said he would likely return to Stanford.

Basically every time there was an option other than the Niners he reported Harbaugh to be headed there.
He is gonna have to take a coordinator job soon if he doesnt want to be an analyst for the rest of his career like mooch. You sit out long enough and teams don't want to touch you. It's not like his HC stints were successful in any way.

Remember Jim Fassel?
[ Edited by cubanb on Jan 22, 2011 at 10:46 PM ]
i think he just doesn't want to be in the same team with the guy who got him fired in Atlanta
Share 49ersWebzone