LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

San Diego Chargers into "Los Angeles Chargers"????

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by boast:
move them to Anaheim. they could be called

The San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles at Anaheim

The American San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles at Anaheim

The San Diego, California Chargers of Los Angeles, California at Anaheim, California of The United States of America, North American Continent, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth.

The San Diego, California Chargers of Los Angeles, California at Anaheim, California of The United States of America, North American Continent, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Originally posted by GEEK:

The San Diego, California Chargers of Los Angeles, California at Anaheim, California of The United States of America, North American Continent, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth.

The San Diego, California Chargers of Los Angeles, California at Anaheim, California of The United States of America, North American Continent, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

The San Diego Dead Horse Beaters of LA

The San Diego, California SUPER Chargers of Los Angeles, California at Anaheim, California of The United States of America, North American Continent, Western/Northern Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

The San Diego Dead Horse Beaters of LA

Ya I was in SD this past weekend and a chargers season ticket holder said their owner basically has what Jed York has. An agreement for a plot of land and how just has to struggle to get the financing.
IMO they won't go there. The Chargers family has some strong San Diego connections. They really want to stay here.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
IMO they won't go there. The Chargers family has some strong San Diego connections. They really want to stay here.

I was on a Chargers site, and they have an area49 of their own, and he has a million reasons why they're going to LA.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I was on a Chargers site, and they have an area49 of their own, and he has a million reasons why they're going to LA.

link???
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

link???

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
no. bring on the rams or vikings!!!

The Vikings and Chargers seem to be the most likely candidates. I live in LA and the Vikings are my second favorite team, but while it seems like that'd make it a good thing, I really don't want the Vikings joining the NFC West and competing with my Niners.

If the Chargers move to LA, I probably won't support them because they'll still be basically the same entity they are now.

If/When a team comes to LA I want it to be an expansion team in the AFC.

It's probably the same guy. He probably just goes from team site to team site raving about how great LA is.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
no. bring on the rams or vikings!!!

The Vikings and Chargers seem to be the most likely candidates. I live in LA and the Vikings are my second favorite team, but while it seems like that'd make it a good thing, I really don't want the Vikings joining the NFC West and competing with my Niners.

If the Chargers move to LA, I probably won't support them because they'll still be basically the same entity they are now.

If/When a team comes to LA I want it to be an expansion team in the AFC.

The league isn't going to expand. They've already said that isn't likely to happen. Don't forget about Jacksonville. They are the most likely candidate, IMO. They not only have major issues selling out, the entire region is under financial distress.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
area49:

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jan 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM ]
No, I don't post on any Chargers websites. Although I do think that the fan base there is too die-hard to let them go to LA. The Chargers simply belong in San Diego.

And there's this.

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2011/1/19/1944887/chargers-lower-some-ticket-prices-playing-the-pr-game
Share 49ersWebzone