LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Bates fired from Seattle after loss

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not a good coordinator, but he'd be a good QB coach, who knows Carroll well.. here's what's been said about him:

"Bates, the son of longtime NFL assistant Jim Bates, was quarterbacks coach for the Denver Broncos in 2008, helping the team to the NFL's No. 2-ranked offense that season. He spent three seasons with the Broncos."

Maybe not so good a coordinator, but good QB coach for Niners ?? Tell me what you guys think..
to be honest none of have a clue about this dude or any qb coach til you can see the results 1st hand.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Not a good coordinator, but he'd be a good QB coach, who knows Carroll well.. here's what's been said about him:

"Bates, the son of longtime NFL assistant Jim Bates, was quarterbacks coach for the Denver Broncos in 2008, helping the team to the NFL's No. 2-ranked offense that season. He spent three seasons with the Broncos."

Maybe not so good a coordinator, but good QB coach for Niners ?? Tell me what you guys think..

Really?

"Bates failed to develop quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, who the team acquired last offseason."

Link
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this is in Niner Talk why?
Shouldn't this be in NFL talk?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Shouldn't this be in NFL talk?

• Ether
  • Veteran
What if this dude had a butler who had to call him Master?
Originally posted by Ether:
What if this dude had a butler who had to call him Master?

I had a buddy with the last name of Masters and his wifes maden name of Bates. I tried and tried back then; but, couldn't get them to post their wedding as the Masters/Bates wedding.
The way that guy got fired up because of a last minute touchdown that brought seattle within 18 with three minutes left had me
questioning this guys abilities.
I hope the seahawks don't hire Josh McDaniels.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by MILFS:

meh. not scared.
Originally posted by MILFS:

la conf*gget also think they could get cable as o-line coach
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I hope Seattle does put together an all-star staff. LOL at people being afraid of a little competition. I WANT the NFCW to be stronger. I'm sick of it being a laughing stock.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I hope Seattle does put together an all-star staff. LOL at people being afraid of a little competition. I WANT the NFCW to be stronger. I'm sick of it being a laughing stock.

we wont be the laughing stock if we win 10+ yr after yr, theyll be the laughing stock not us
Originally posted by FL9er:
Share 49ersWebzone