There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler is going to the NFC Championship

Go Cutler! f**k Rogers! Go Bears! f**k the packers!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Go Cutler! f**k Rogers! Go Bears! f**k the packers!

COSIGNS!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
And you believe wrong if you think I supported Alex to no end.

Unless I'm mixing your screen name up with someone else's, I recall you making excuses for Alex Smith's subpar performances along with all the other Alexcusionists around here. You may have given up now that it's clear he's gone.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
You could go ahead and think you're a better judge of QB talent than me because guess what, it means nothing, and furthermore I don't care.

Where did I imply I was anything of the sort? Questioning your judgment of QB talent has nothing to do with where I think my own judgment stands.

you are trying to get into a pissing contest but are just ending up with piss all over yourself.

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

you're so cool! [insert random 49erRider comment about Alex Smith because no one can say anything about any QB in the NFL without it being somehow about Alex Smith] [insert 49erRider comment about how I'm an Alexcuser and am obsessed about Alex Smith even though he is the one bringing him into unrelated discussions]

1. This is the only time I've EVER introduced Alex Smith's name to a thread. EVER! I challenge you to find any other thread in which I was the poster to bring him into the conversation.

2. Unless you're AXEGRINDER under another screen name, I've never addressed your man love for Alex Smith. I'm not even sure if I've ever addressed you about anything outside of this thread, period. You're the one that decided to side-bust and attempt to save your little e-homie.

You fail on both counts. But of course you'll have AXEGRINDER's and WillisTheWall's LOL's. Coincidentally, I've recently had an exchange of words with the two of them. Big surprise that they found your lame excuse for a jab to be funny. Congrats on that.

Words of advice for the next time you try to insult me or anybody else: make your punches relevant to the poster; don't just make crap up and run with it. Have fun.

1. You can say that all you want and of course you'll think it proves you're right since nobody is enough of a loser to actually go look through every thread you've posted and see whether you were the one who introduced Smith into a thread or not.

2. I actually like Cutler, I just didn't get your Smith reference and then you tried to start s**t with me or whatever for no reason. Easy to see you're just trying to be an internet tough guy or a witty sarcastic guy on the internet. I didnt laugh at you because I dislike you or because you pissed me off, I laughed at you cuz you got owned by HessianDud. Which is still true, you actually did get owned and it actually was kind of funny.