There are 155 users in the forums

Jay Cutler is going to the NFC Championship

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Jay Cutler can go s**t in his hat

You must be one of those people who decided Cutler was a bum last year.

I believe you're also one of the people who supported Alex to no end.

GREAT judge of QB talent.

No the Aaron Rodgers fans dislike Cutler. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Smitty.

I never implied it had anything to do with Smith. You missed the whole point of that post.

So let me get this straight. YOu're going to mention the guy and then say your post had nothing to do with him? Even if that's how you really meant it, that's stupid because it can easily be taken the wrong way.

No the Aaron Rodgers fans dislike Cutler. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Smitty.

I never implied it had anything to do with Smith. You missed the whole point of that post.

So let me get this straight. YOu're going to mention the guy and then say your post had nothing to do with him? Even if that's how you really meant it, that's stupid because it can easily be taken the wrong way.

-9fA

My dislike for Cutler has nothing to do with his talent level.

And you believe wrong if you think I supported Alex to no end.

You could go ahead and think you're a better judge of QB talent than me because guess what, it means nothing, and furthermore I don't care.

My dislike for Cutler has nothing to do with his talent level.

You could go ahead and think you're a better judge of QB talent than me because guess what, it means nothing, and furthermore I don't care.

I hope they win the Super Bowl so that Denver fans can feel horrible about it, and McDaniels can look like an even bigger dumb ass

The point of the post was to question his ability to judge a QB's talent, not to imply he hated Cutler because he is a fan of Smith. It was a joke. One that you obviously didn't catch.

"I never implied it had anything to do with Smith" means I never implied he disliked Cutler because he liked Alex Smith. Get it? Probably not, but, moving on..
Originally posted by teeohh:
I hope they win the Super Bowl so that Denver fans can feel horrible about it, and McDaniels can look like an even bigger dumb ass

lol, i hadn't thought of that. I don't like the Bears, but if they win then that's how I'm going to think about it: as a f**k you to the Broncos.

Unless I'm mixing your screen name up with someone else's, I recall you making excuses for Alex Smith's subpar performances along with all the other Alexcusionists around here. You may have given up now that it's clear he's gone.

Where did I imply I was anything of the sort? Questioning your judgment of QB talent has nothing to do with where I think my own judgment stands.

Unless I'm mixing your screen name up with someone else's, I recall you making excuses for Alex Smith's subpar performances along with all the other Alexcusionists around here. You may have given up now that it's clear he's gone.

Where did I imply I was anything of the sort? Questioning your judgment of QB talent has nothing to do with where I think my own judgment stands.

you are trying to get into a pissing contest but are just ending up with piss all over yourself.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

you are trying to get into a pissing contest but are just ending up with piss all over yourself.

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

you're so cool! [insert random 49erRider comment about Alex Smith because no one can say anything about any QB in the NFL without it being somehow about Alex Smith] [insert 49erRider comment about how I'm an Alexcuser and am obsessed about Alex Smith even though he is the one bringing him into unrelated discussions]

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

you're so cool! [insert random 49erRider comment about Alex Smith because no one can say anything about any QB in the NFL without it being somehow about Alex Smith] [insert 49erRider comment about how I'm an Alexcuser and am obsessed about Alex Smith even though he is the one bringing him into unrelated discussions]

lol

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

• dj43
I am glad to see Cutler in a big game. I love watching a team that passes the ball very well, and I love watching the Martz offense. I appreciated it when he was in St Louis though I hated to see it do so well against MY 49ers. Cutler has the perfect arm for that offense and Martz has found a good blend of running with Forte. It should be a heck of a ball game. I just hope the weather is decent so we can appreciate a couple of teams who play offense the way it was meant to be played.
Originally posted by dj43:
I am glad to see Cutler in a big game. I love watching a team that passes the ball very well, and I love watching the Martz offense. I appreciated it when he was in St Louis though I hated to see it do so well against MY 49ers. Cutler has the perfect arm for that offense and Martz has found a good blend of running with Forte. It should be a heck of a ball game. I just hope the weather is decent so we can appreciate a couple of teams who play offense the way it was meant to be played.

i agree. one reason i'm looking forward to the NFC Championship more than the AFC is that both NFC teams have QB's who can make big plays throughout the game. If the Jets go down big early, that's pretty much it for them. Sanchez is clutch near the end of close games, but he's just not accurate enough for a shootout situation, and tends to be awful early in games. Cutler, for all the bonehead plays he makes, and his penchant for making a huge mistake that kills his team, is still capable of going head to head with Rodgers. Add in the fact that their division rivals and its just going to be a hell of a game.

...that, or the Pack will just dominate start to finish and Cutler will throw 4 picks.
Share 49ersWebzone